- 582,148 - Thanks for stopping by!
Search my blog archivesWant to find out about a topic and can't find it on here? Put a word in the search bar below and see what info comes up!
Most Visited Posts
- 30 day challenge
- Resting Heart Rate: 43!
- 7 week Half Marathon plan
- My Garmin Training Effect Analysis
- Garmin activities won't upload to Garmin Connect - FIX
- 13 week simple marathon training plan
- Metafit: Wipeout & My KB Workout
- 30 Day Bodyweight Challenge
- Wk47 into Wk48
- Gadgets to count swimming lengths...
- Mind over Marathon programme
- 6 week – 10k training plan
- Women’s 10k 2017 entered!
- Garagym Phase 1
- Hols & 100 mile Progress
- Easter weekend of fun
- Universe Night Classes for me!
- People will never forget…
- Everything happens for a reason
- 11 miles in the Spring sun
- Loch Katrine 10k pics
- 100 miles for March
- You never know what tomorrow will bring
- Who can change your life?
- 100 miles a month (and graphs!)
- Loch Katrine 10k!
- Activity vs Weight
- Wk9 into Wk10
- Ping! I’m awake!
- 100 miles for February
- Motivation is a funny thing
- February 100 mile progress
- Wk7 into Wk8
- 100 miles in a month
- Rainbow Thanks
- A little run down …
- Not today thank you – giving blood
- January 2017
- Replacement Bose Earphones
- 100 miles in January ?
- Wk3 into Wk4 & Rise
- HR perceived effort test
- Wk2 into Wk3
- Bright Monday or Blue Monday?
- More support that works for my feet
- Wk1 into Wk2
- Spring 2017 training plan
- Training Food & Cinnamon Apple Porridge
- My 2016 & 2017 Goals
- Books in 2016/17
- Loch Katrine 10k – entered!
- My 2016 in numbers
- Wk51 into Wk52
- Wk50 until the end of the year
- Wk49 into Wk50
- Tweak to breakfast
- Wk48 into Wk49
- Wk47 into Wk48
- November weekly training
- Getting Lorn back…
- My Winter Training Challenge 2016
- Wk43 into Wk44 and Wk45
- Yep Yummy oaty fruity breakfast
- Wk43 into an adventure week
- 29th pint given
- Wk42 – Out and refocus (not down)
- Sunflower baby
- Post Marathon Blues
- Run Stop Run
- Getting there with recovery
- Ouch – day 2 DOMS
- Loch Ness Marathon done! 🌈
- 1st day Apple Watch activity stats
- Loch Ness Marathon elevation & more
- So, who is running at Loch Ness?
- 1 week to go to LNM
- Wk36 into 2 weeks before the marathon
- Sunshine Songs Playlist – Task
- 2 and a bit weeks to go
- Wk35 into Wk36
- Oh I do like a rainbow…
- The Optimism Bias
- Wk35 (easy week) into Wk36
- A rainbow kind of day
- Treating myself to trainers and…
- Wk32 into 33 into 34
- OUTRun 5M up the Kelvin
- New top for Autumn/Winter
- Who’s in your network?
- Wk31 into Wk32
- Be more…
- Wk30 into Wk31
- Elephants with me all the time
- Withings Weight & Body Fat readings
- Wk29 into Wk30
- Back on it all!
- 10M long run Ellon wi Jen & Glynis
- Wk28 into Wk29
- How to be strong
- Wk27 into Wk28
- Operation Fit – Training Plan
- Operation Happy, Healthy, Fit
- Niagara was cool
- Lots of steps (and pancakes)!
- Got my t-shirt
- Birthday fun!
- New chapters…
- A bit of periodisation… (rest)
- Job done
- 4.3 5 10k bella bellahouston bike circuits clyde cold cycle dark easy energy fast food garmin gill glasgow gym half half marathon hard work health helen highland Hills hydration insanity intervals Jackie legs lochaber long marathon miles morning motivation nutrition pace park plan rain recovery rest route run running scotland session snow speed speedwork spin spinfit steady strength sweat swim swimming tabata tempo training treadmill ultramarathon walk water way weather week weight weights west west highland way winter workout
Monthly Archives: February 2013
I was staying in Inverness with a friend last night before working from Inverness today and tomorrow. After yesterday off I decided I’d do a wee run from 7am and see where I ended up. I know inverness ok, but … Continue reading
I’ve never really thought about this before, but today I thought about my life in terms of how good (or bad) it’s been at different stages in my life. Something of a life changer for me happened 16 years ago … Continue reading
heh heh heh … this made me laugh. 🙂
Sore glutes, sore shoulders, sore arms, sore back. 😉 not too bad but enough to know I’ve worked. All from yesterday in the gym: a good kind of pain.
So… over the last few years my collection of running shorts has gone up and up and up (as has my collection of trainers, running socks and tops… but we’d better not go there tonight). I thought I’d count and … Continue reading
This morning I was up early and at the gym for 6:30am. I’m getting quite good at getting up and out and over to the Emerites Arena (around 3 miles away) for opening time. 😀 Here’s what I did: 5 … Continue reading
Full moon tonight?