For more information about me, see: About Lorn… otherwise (if you know me) feel free to add suggestions in the comments section below… (be kind!)
- The youngest of 5, she has 3 older brothers and one older sister.
- Able to take a slagging because of how much her 3 older brothers wound her up when she was little!!
- From Wick where she grew up before she moved to Aberdeen for 4 years, then to Glasgow where she’s lived since 2001.
- A graduate in Fine Art, Printmaking and Digital Manipulation.
- A positive, enthusiastic and inspirational Running Coach.
(Privately, one to one sessions (contact me) and with Kaizen Active).
- A Swimming Teacher for Glasgow Life (City Council).
- A Runner.
- A Road Runner.
- A Marathon Runner.
- A Trail Runner?
- A Hill Walker.
- An Ultramarathon Runner.
- A Swimmer.
- A Traveller.
- A Basketball Player.
- A Triathlete? (once… ahem)
- A Daughter, Niece, little Sister, Aunt, Friend, Girlfriend, Bud, Running Bud.
- A little bit crazy.
- Sarcastic and funny sometimes.
- Teetotal now (I gave up after a really bad hangover and anyway, I started drinking WAY too early…)
- Caring, very friendly and sociable.
- An inspiration (? apparently…so I’ve been told!).
- Fit and Healthy (thankfully!)
- Has raised lots of money for charity.
- Someone who likes to have fun!
- A machine (once again – so I’m told :-P)
- A Garmin / gadget freak
- Guardian to Jasper & Asda
- Committed (slightly obsessed)
- Generous / sharing
- A Wicker
- A born again Weegie
- A chart/graph lover
- A half-cup full person….
…. an other suggestions…? 😉