As you’ll know if you’ve read About Lorn I’ve taken part in many events (and non events) in my time.
Events I’ve done include:
- 5ks (Bellahouston Big Fun Run),
- 10ks (Glasgow Women’s 10k! PB!, Great Scottish Run),
- 14k run along the new M74 Motorway
- Wick Sprint Triathlon,
- The Mighty Deerstalker,
- Half Marathons (Balloch to Clydebank Half Marathon 2011, Great Scottish Run(s) 2011, Chicago Half Marathon 2011)
- Halloween Spinfit
- Marathon (Lochaber Marathon!)
- D33 Ultramarathon
- Pacing at the Womens 10k 2012
- The Barrathon 2012
- Pacing at the Great Scottish Run (Half Marathon) 2012
I’m always looking for new events to do and think I may be venturing into the world of ultramarathons in 2012, if my body can handle it that is! For more info on specific events, click the Event drop down above and see the individual pages for certain events. 🙂
You can see my Results here.