On the 28th April 2012, I plan to run the Highland Fling :
A 53 mile multi-terrain ultra run along the West Highland Way from Milngavie to Tyndrum.
- Wk47 – 33.33M around Glasgow
- Wk1 – 17.3M hilly in the wind and rain with ja
- Wk3 – 15.4M WHW Rowardennan to Balmaha and back
- Blurry vision is back
- To buy Trail shoes or not??
- How many pairs of trainers do YOU have?
- Inov-8 quote: the hills are calling
- Inov 8 Debrigaitors
- How to make your Garmin last for 30+ hours
- 33.33M route around Glasgow
- First long run of 2012 on the West Highland Way
- Thursday Thoughts (Gleniffer Braes route)
- Training Plan Wk1
- Training Plan Wk2
- Training Plan Wk3
- Training Plan Wk4
- Review of January 2012
- Training Plan Wk6
- The end of my Winter Ultra run challenge… how has it gone?
- Decisions decisions
- Decision nearly made… 😉
- I’ve entered the Highland Fling Ultramarathon!
- Two very different hangovers
- I ended up pulling out of the Highland Fling before I started it, see here for reasons why: A change in direction for me
Video of a training run on the WHW done in November 2011
Map and Elevation of the Highland Fling