- 581,893 - Thanks for stopping by!
Search my blog archivesWant to find out about a topic and can't find it on here? Put a word in the search bar below and see what info comes up!
Most Visited Posts
- 30 day challenge
- My Garmin Training Effect Analysis
- Resting Heart Rate: 43!
- 7 week Half Marathon plan
- How to make your Garmin last 30 plus hours...
- Wk47 into Wk48
- 40 mile training plan
- Garmin activities won't upload to Garmin Connect - FIX
- 6 week - 10k training plan
- 13 week simple marathon training plan
- 6 week – 10k training plan
- Women’s 10k 2017 entered!
- Garagym Phase 1
- Hols & 100 mile Progress
- Easter weekend of fun
- Universe Night Classes for me!
- People will never forget…
- Everything happens for a reason
- 11 miles in the Spring sun
- Loch Katrine 10k pics
- 100 miles for March
- You never know what tomorrow will bring
- Who can change your life?
- 100 miles a month (and graphs!)
- Loch Katrine 10k!
- Activity vs Weight
- Wk9 into Wk10
- Ping! I’m awake!
- 100 miles for February
- Motivation is a funny thing
- February 100 mile progress
- Wk7 into Wk8
- 100 miles in a month
- Rainbow Thanks
- A little run down …
- Not today thank you – giving blood
- January 2017
- Replacement Bose Earphones
- 100 miles in January ?
- Wk3 into Wk4 & Rise
- HR perceived effort test
- Wk2 into Wk3
- Bright Monday or Blue Monday?
- More support that works for my feet
- Wk1 into Wk2
- Spring 2017 training plan
- Training Food & Cinnamon Apple Porridge
- My 2016 & 2017 Goals
- Books in 2016/17
- Loch Katrine 10k – entered!
- My 2016 in numbers
- Wk51 into Wk52
- Wk50 until the end of the year
- Wk49 into Wk50
- Tweak to breakfast
- Wk48 into Wk49
- Wk47 into Wk48
- November weekly training
- Getting Lorn back…
- My Winter Training Challenge 2016
- Wk43 into Wk44 and Wk45
- Yep Yummy oaty fruity breakfast
- Wk43 into an adventure week
- 29th pint given
- Wk42 – Out and refocus (not down)
- Sunflower baby
- Post Marathon Blues
- Run Stop Run
- Getting there with recovery
- Ouch – day 2 DOMS
- Loch Ness Marathon done! 🌈
- 1st day Apple Watch activity stats
- Loch Ness Marathon elevation & more
- So, who is running at Loch Ness?
- 1 week to go to LNM
- Wk36 into 2 weeks before the marathon
- Sunshine Songs Playlist – Task
- 2 and a bit weeks to go
- Wk35 into Wk36
- Oh I do like a rainbow…
- The Optimism Bias
- Wk35 (easy week) into Wk36
- A rainbow kind of day
- Treating myself to trainers and…
- Wk32 into 33 into 34
- OUTRun 5M up the Kelvin
- New top for Autumn/Winter
- Who’s in your network?
- Wk31 into Wk32
- Be more…
- Wk30 into Wk31
- Elephants with me all the time
- Withings Weight & Body Fat readings
- Wk29 into Wk30
- Back on it all!
- 10M long run Ellon wi Jen & Glynis
- Wk28 into Wk29
- How to be strong
- Wk27 into Wk28
- Operation Fit – Training Plan
- Operation Happy, Healthy, Fit
- Niagara was cool
- Lots of steps (and pancakes)!
- Got my t-shirt
- Birthday fun!
- New chapters…
- A bit of periodisation… (rest)
- Job done
- Skye Half Marathon 2016
- 4.3 5 10k bella bellahouston bike circuits clyde cold cycle dark easy energy fast food garmin gill glasgow gym half half marathon hard work health helen highland Hills hydration insanity intervals Jackie legs lochaber long marathon miles morning motivation nutrition pace park plan rain recovery rest route run running scotland session snow speed speedwork spin spinfit steady strength sweat swim swimming tabata tempo training treadmill ultramarathon walk water way weather week weight weights west west highland way winter workout
Monthly Archives: September 2010
Tonight I went out for a nice easy short run around the bridges. Being next to the Clyde the run is from my flat and across two of the many bridges which cross it. Tonight we chose the Squigley to … Continue reading
This morning it was forecast for heavy rain … and heavy rain it was. The end of hurricane Igor I think. There was loads of coverage of it when we were in America, and it looks like the same sort … Continue reading
9st 6. 23% body fat, 56.3% water BP: 103/72, 62
So, my space was migrated over to word press. And I thought I’d lost 2 years worth of blog, but luckily it’s all still here and I just need to get to grips with this wordpress stuff now. Tonight was … Continue reading
So, I had a great 3 weeks off work…and mostly exercise. I only ran once (mainly due to wanting to do other things…and also because I was on holiday… and perhaps also because of the reknowned hills of San Francisco!). We … Continue reading
I’ll be going quiet over the next few weeks… I’m of to San Francisco for two weeks… gonna ease off exercise and do a bit of sight seeing etc… we leave on Wednesday 8th!!
I ran the Great Scottish half marathon in 1:45:48… Garmin details My average heart rate was 172 (91%) and my max heart rate was 184 (97%) (as I crossed the finish line)…. I ran on average at 7.5mph or 8 … Continue reading