I am not an expert and have no specific training in weight loss, but have lost 22lbs through exercise and healthy eating over the course of 3-4 years.
I have read quite a few books on nutrition and weight loss and share some of my thoughts below:
- The Weight Loss Mistake You’re Making (Over and Over Again)
- Losing weight
- Weight loss through running
- My weight since I started training (June 2008)
- Not losing weight through running?
- Want to lose weight?
- Target Weight Calculator
- Changing your lifestyle to aid weight loss
- What an extra 20 calories a day will do
- Watching my calorie burn vs intake
- More calories to consume
- Why marathon training doesn’t always help you lose weight…
- The rather inspirational story of Rose the runner
- Getting back into shape after having a baby!
- 50 Weight Loss Tips
- Diets (that) don’t work
- Ditch the fizzy drinks and drink water…
Net doctor has some information on how to lose weight the healthy way here.
See here for more info on Nutrition.