Safe to say I was stuffed!! :-)
- 320,150 - Thanks for stopping by!
Search my blog archivesWant to find out about a topic and can't find it on here? Put a word in the search bar below and see what info comes up!
Most Visited Posts
- Resting Heart Rate: 43!
- Setting me up for the day
- 30 day challenge
- Gadgets to count swimming lengths...
- Metafit: Wipeout & My KB Workout
- How much exercise to lose weight? Not that much!
- Garmin activities won't upload to Garmin Connect - FIX
- Metafit: Touching the Wall
- Wk26 - Run then Circuits with Gill
- Setting me up for the day
- Wk46 into Wk47
- 11 mile route
- Choice or fate?
- Elite athlete??
- My 3,000th post
- Garmin coach – 5.0
- Wk45 into Wk46 & 47
- Something magic is missing…
- Time to…
- Shine bright like a…
- Garmin coach recovery time
- Wk43 into Wk44
- Every team needs a…
- Living up to my nickname
- Low blood pressure – and what to to about it
- Withings Health Mate App
- Wk42 into Wk43
- Super Songs to make me Strong
- Building back into it plan Winter 2014
- The bump before the storm
- All is well and remembered well
- My aunt is having a laugh
- Remembering her
- A swim and some Pool rage
- Sunday food prep
- Time to be brave
- One more star in the sky tonight
- Wk40 into Wk41 – Too much too soon
- 7.45M / 12k route wi my bro
- Taking a lunch (and the rest)
- 1 elephant dropped, 2 more bought
- Winter Training Plan
- Presents for me from the US
- Neil does 2:27 marathon in Chicago
- 10 days of food in San Deigo
- 10 days in San Diego
- Back to rainbows and sunshine
- Maintenance through walking
- 95 Habits of Healthy & Happy People
- New pair of Nike Free Flyknits
- Nice doing not a lot
- Day 5 and I’m pancaked out I think!
- 50 random surprise songs
- Wk38 into holidays
- Conversion: $ to £ = km to M
- My VO2 max estimate: 52
- Disconnecting and switching off
- Volunteer at the SS6 on 2 November
- Message all the way from Oz
Lorn Pearson is a motivational and enthusiastic Running Coach and runner based in Glasgow. She has run all distances from short distances to 10ks, half marathons, marathons and ultra marathons and wants to inspire and help others to take up and enjoy running as much as she does.
Lorn posts lots of helpful tips and information on her blog and on her Facebook Page. She also teaches swimming, and enjoys being active in many other forms of exercise including strength work, circuits, high intensity interval training, spinfit, swimming, hiking and hill walking.
Lorn has a very positive, energetic and fun outlook on life and hopes to inspire and motivate others to take up exercise, be positive, believe in themselves and be the best they can be. :-)
- 4.3 5 10k bella bellahouston bike circuits clyde cold cycle dark easy energy fast food garmin gill glasgow gym half half marathon hard work health helen highland Hills hydration insanity intervals Jackie legs lochaber long marathon miles morning motivation nutrition pace park plan rain recovery rest route run running scotland session snow speed speedwork spin spinfit steady strength sweat swim swimming tabata tempo training treadmill ultramarathon walk water way weather week weight weights west west highland way winter workout
My journey to Insanity: