Someone asked me the other day where I get my motivation from.
We were talking about what I was up to and I said I was running 10 miles before breakfast the next day. I love running / training in the morning and often make time for it, knowing it’s the best time for me to train.
Here’s reasons why I do it, running, strength training and being active:
– For health.
– For happiness (and endorphins).
– To be fit and strong (and help me lift shopping and chase my nieces and nephews).
– To be able to climb stairs without being out of puff.
– To get the (usually busy) roads and parks to myself.
– To see stunning cityscapes & parks & wildlife as the sun comes up.
– To set myself up for the day.
– To get time on my own (and listen to tunes).
– To get time with others / be social / help others.
– To work through my thoughts.
– So that I can eat eat eat whatever I want.
– To help me to believe I can achieve anything.
– Because Fit Girl is fit and enjoys it / motivates me too.
– To (have fun and) compete in events.