Here are my goals for 2015:
Running / Training
1. Get really healthy (eat well, train, recover, rest, no colds / bugs, feel good).
2. Train for and run the Loch Ness Marathon 27 Sep 2015.
3. Enter at least 4 other events (BtoCB Half Marathon March, Thunder Run July, Strathaven Relay Aug, SS6 November, 10k).
4. Run 2015km in 2015 (1252 miles).
Making the most of everything
5. Get a good sleep routine, 8-10 hours a night.
6. Eat primally the majority of the time & eat more veg / less sugar.
7. Use the Calm app weekly / weekdays to help meditation / relaxation.
8. Make the most of Sundays – meet people / workout / go places / food prep / be constructive.
Fun, Creativity & Social
9. Go on a great holiday in May.
10. Take 1 photo a day in 2015 and post them here: https://www.facebook.com/Onephotoadayin2015
11. Focus more on creating good blog content.
12. Spend more time with friends / family / others / visit people: Be social, reach out to others.
See here for some of my other posts on goals: https://lornpearsontrains.co.uk/?s=Goals&submit=Search
What are your goals for 2015?
If you want to make some good positive goals, go here: https://lornpearsontrains.co.uk/2014/01/23/setting-positive-goals-2/