I started today with an easy 3.8 mile run with Fit Girl, then did a 30 minute strength session which Fit Girl made up.
My food intake was good. A bit of refocus after Christmas, and today went right to plan food wise:
4M Run on empty, then:
– 2 tablespoons low fat Greek yoghurt, half a banana.
Then 30 minutes of strength.
– Homemade Porridge, including Greek yogurt, flaked almonds and blueberries.
– Mocha protein shake.
– Baked potato and tuna, with side salad.
Then a nap!
– 2 oatcakes with peanut butter.
– Braised steak with veg (potatoes, carrots, broccoli).
All to plan, and I don’t even fancy or have a craving for a treat! 🙂
I’m going to weigh myself: lbs, body fat % and water % each Wednesday, so I’ll see what change there’s been in the 3 weeks since I started (including Christmas) then.
(I’ve taken a sneaky peak and I appear to have already put on some water weight probably dud to the increased carbs and Christmas treats!)