They’re sitting on the decking out the back (annoying Fit Girl who wants them gone!) We will see. I tend to be very brand loyal – and k-Swiss, Saucony, Mizuno, Salomon and Nike feature in my collection.
There’s a pair of slippers in the pics below. So how many? 15 trainers, 2 pairs of slippers… that is maybe my final answer.
In no particular order, here are my trainers. From left to right:
– The North Face slippers – ok they’re not shoes, but try Cost as much as them. Very warm and cosy. – Saucony Kinvaras purple and green. My minimalist running trainers. – Saucony Kinvaras pink and yellows.
Another pair of minimalist trainers. To be honest I know I need more support so I don’t tend to wear these running anymore.
My running trainers: Mizuno Wave Inspires (replacements for my trusty Saucony Paramounts – see below!) – Mizuno blue and pinks.
– Mizuno pink, green and blacks.
(I think these ones are my favourites now)
– Mizuno white and blues.
My every day trainers / walking trainers:
– Salomon Speedcross purple and yellows. I walked the west highland way in them, comfy and supportive.
– Salomon red and blacks. My first pair of Salomons. Very comfy walking trainers (work and back and everyday).
– Salomon grey and purples. Comfy every day trainers. I seem to have these on my feet most of the time.
– My first and only pair of racing trainers. Saucony Type 2 trainers complete with holes in the soles to make them lighter. Not good in the Glasgow rain! 😉
– Saucony Paramounts. They don’t make these anymore. They were my first pair of trainers recommended to me by Run 4 It and I’ve had many pairs. I’ve run marathons and thousands of miles in them. I got these very cheap before they were discontinued. Crazy? Perhaps. – Saucony white and reds. Comfy everyday trainers, good for holidays.
I tried on a pair of Nike trainers the other day. They were SO comfy, like slippers for outdoors. I refrained from getting them, but I think after having this wee check, I might just splash out, treat myself and get myself another wee comfy pair for everyday use. 😉
Eeeek! They’re pink and orange ones to make everyone wink. 😉 I’ll let you know if / when I get them!