As you most probably know, I was lucky enough to pace at the last two Great Scottish runs in 2012 and 2013.
The nice people from the Great Run group rewarded me with a small blue Great Run waterproof, one for each year.
Blue isn’t really my colour, so I’m offering them up as part of a competition giveaway for my readers / followers. 😉
They’re good quality, thick and double lined Asics waterproofs. And although they are ‘small’ I’d probably say they’re a men’s small, about 21-22 inches across on the front, so maybe 42 inches in size – so they’re not all that ‘small’ after all. 😉
HOW TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY
To enter and win one of the waterproofs, I’d like you to guess how many running miles I’ve recorded on my Garmin Connect account since I got my first Garmin in December 2009.
To give you a quite a few clues:
– I’ve been running with my Garmin(s) for just over 3.5 years.
– I’ve recorded 621 hours of running.
– There are 757 run activities on my Garmin account.
– I’ve recorded between 800-1300 miles of running each year.
– my average distance run for each running ‘activity’ is 5.1 miles.
– my fastest recorded speed was (apparently) 7,199mph!
– my average running speed was 6.2mph.
– my longest distance run was 33.33 miles.
To enter the competition to win one of the waterproof jackets, comment below with your guess / entry, or post it on my Lorn Pearson Trains Facebook page:
Lorn Pearson Trains Facebook page
– You have to be a Liker of this page, or a follower of LornPearsonTrains.co.uk to enter and win. 🙂
The two people with the closest guess to what my running miles recorded with my Garmin(s) on Garmin Connect, will win a small Great Run waterproof! 🙂
I’ll contact you back, get your address and post it out to you. I’ll stop taking entries on Friday 25th October at 6pm and I’ll announce the winners after that. 🙂
Finally, here are the rules of my giveaway:
– You must be a follower of LornPearsonTrains.co.uk or a liker of my Lorn Pearson Trains Facebook page to enter.
– One entry per person.
– Your first answer is final.
– The two jackets are slightly different.
– If you win, the jacket you win will be random.
– I’ll pay for the postage to you, but I’ll only post to UK addresses I’m afraid.
– Closing date / time: Friday 25th October 6pm GMT.
– distance guessed should be in miles.
– This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or the Great Run brand.
– Winner/s will be selected based on their guess being closest to the number of miles recorded on my Garmin Connect as at Friday 18th October 2013.
– If multiple people guess the number or the same number (within 1 mile), the two people who win will be picked randomly (out of a hat by Fit Girl).
– Open to UK & Ireland residents only.
Good luck! 🙂