Which type of Dog (runner) are you?
Now here’s what we will do at Kaizen Run Club on Sunday:
- We will all decide if we are an Old Dog, Puppy or Littlest Hobo.
- Here is the 1 mile loop we will run on.
- We will all warm up and run to a 1 mile loop (which starts at the North corner of the King George Bridge).
- The Puppies will run the 1 mile loop clockwise, 6 or 7 times.
- The Puppies will consider their pace and aim to run a negative split… starting steady and running each mile faster.
- The Old Dogs will run the 1 mile loop anti clockwise, 4 or 5 times.
- The Old Dogs will concentrate on running at a steady comfortable pace and will aim to finish strong without feeling the need to stop and walk.
- The Littlest Hobos will choose either to run like / with the Puppies or run with the Old Dogs to provide social chat and encouragement.
- We will all finish at a similar time and run back to the start as a cool down.
See you all Sunday at 10:30am and the Marriott Hotel. 🙂
If you’re reading my blog and want to come along to try it out, the first class is free so feel free. 🙂 Sign up here. Maybe see you there.