After 19 hours fasting, I had my first thing to eat at 10am this morning:
Lorn’s homemade porridge
I made it yesterday (and made 4 bowl fulls). Here’s how you make one portion:
– 1/2 a cup of oats
– 1 small handful of raisins
– 1 small handful of flaked almonds
– 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
– 2 tsps of ground flax seed
– 1/2 tsp chia seeds
– 1/2 a cup of hazelnut milk (or almond, or coconut milk)
– 2 heaped teaspoons of low fat Greek yoghurt
– optional: some vanilla protein powder, and 1/2 tsp finely ground coffee.
Tasty!! 🙂 (saying that, anything would probably taste good after 19 hrs not eating).