HOW TO IMPROVE WHAT AND HOW YOU EAT
In summary, here’s how I think you can improve how and what you eat:
2. Refer to my 10 steps to improving your nutrition.
3. Look at what you are eating currently: record a food diary for a week.
4. At the end of the week, look at your food diary and decide what in your diet is good and bad. (Refer to Smarter Science of Slim for tips on what’s ‘good’ to eat.)
5. Set up a list of what you will eat in a week: small, regular meals with plenty of fibre, protein, water and nutrition. Go food shopping and only buy what you are going to eat. Prepare you meals and snacks for the day / week and always have your food available to you.
6. Review what you eat weekly and make one improvement a week (‘swap diet coke for water’, ‘swap bread for tasty homemade salad or chicken bowls’ as examples).
7. Make sure what you eat is tasty and you enjoy it. Don’t be tempted by office treats and be aware of hunger vs appetite.
You choose what and how you eat.
Make good choices and you’ll get good outcomes.
Make bad choices and you’ll get bad outcomes.
For more information on what to eat (SSoS), see:
A Smarter Science of Slim Quick Start Guide: 7 days of SANEity, by Jonathon Bailor.
MORE WAYS TO CONSUME THE SMARTER SCIENCE OF SLIM
My Smarter Science of Slim blog page is here.
The Book: Smarter Science of Slim by Jonathan Bailor on Amazon (£22)
Kindle Book: Smarter Science of Slim by Jonathan Bailor on Kindle Amazon (£6)
Facebook page: Find an ‘Like’ The Smarter Science of Slim
Podcasts: Go onto iTunes and search: ‘Smarter Science of Slim’