I thought it was about time for some TOTALS:
Since the start of the year (30 weeks)… I’ve:
- Run 560 miles (19 miles a week)
- Run almost 100 times (98 – 3 times a week)…
- Cycled 128 miles (4 miles a week)
- Swum 10,500m (420 lengths)
- Walked 260 miles – 96 of which was on the West Highland Way (9 miles a week)
- Travelled almost 1,000 miles (run, bike, walk, swim)
- Done 60 strength workouts (twice a week) and done circuits 18 times.
- Had 74 rest days (one third of the year so far: 2-3 days per week)
- Burned almost 100,000 calories doing my exercise (3,100 calories a week)
Not bad eh? 🙂
Although I’ve been doing more strength and circuits than I thought I had been! just less than a 5th of my time was spent running, and over two fifths of my time spent exercising was strength and circuits!