A while ago I wrote a blog post about how to set up your Garmin 405 to do speedwork… well here’s how you can set up speedwork workouts on your Garmin 610.
- Unlock your Garmin 610.
- Go to the Main menu (bottom three lines) > Training > Workouts.
- Select Intervals > Edit Workout.
- Set the type of the first interval (time or distance or open)
- Set the time or distance of the first interval.
- Set the type of the rest interval (time or distance or open)
- Set the time or distance of the rest interval.
- Set the amount of reps you want to do.
- Select if you want a warm up and cool down.
- Go back a page (or go to Workouts > Intervals)
- Then select Do Workout.
The Garmin will then alert you (vibration and or beep) for every interval. 🙂