- 176,130 - Thanks for stopping by!
Search my blog archivesWant to find out about a topic and can't find it on here? Put a word in the search bar below and see what info comes up!
Most Visited Posts
- It's all falling into place
- Metafit: Caught in the Rip
- Garmin activities won't upload to Garmin Connect - FIX
- Target Weight Calculator
- Who turned the sun on?
- Live simply
- The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost
- 7 week Half Marathon plan
- Gadgets to count swimming lengths...
- How to make your Garmin last 30 plus hours...
- It’s all falling into place
- Live simply
- 8k in the sun this morning…
- Who turned the sun on?
- Get your blood racing
- Food prep Sunday & next week
- Your competition …
- Wk20 – 10M Pollok Park Adventure
- Muscle for Life: Guide to IF
- Sunset over Glasgow :-)
- Mangajo Iced Lemon & Green Tea
- Enforced Rest & some Fasts & Runs
- Finally… an alarm clock I like!
- Trip to Edinburgh Zoo
- Wk20 – Today I ran a 4.3M adventure
- Eat healthy, don’t go on a ‘diet’
- Run an Adventure, for those who can’t.
- Jack’s Army painted Glasgow Green!
- I run because…
- Women’s 10k: 12th May 2013 – What a Day!
- Women’s 10k Day in Glasgow!
- Too tough for my Nike Fuel Band!
- 14 pairs of trainers!
- Make the days count
- Scary stuff – aspartame
- Fuel for today
- You can’t buy happiness but…
- Rest and Fast Day
- 16k Nike Fuel Points!
- WHW photos
- Addicted to… Life?
- We walked the WHW in 3 days!
- Be silly and ridiculous
- Smile when it’s raining
- Days 1 & 2 on WHW over
- One day…
- 1 week of egg n bacon breakfasts
- Free Bag Carry and 1st Hotel for Free!
- How can they tell I’m a runner?
- Improve to be better than I was
- Packing for the WHW walk
- Dust if you must
- Snow on top… snow gone!
- 5 ways to burn fat
- Health benefits of running
- Pain in the neck, foot and everything else!
- 24hr fast completed
- Big brother Neil does it again
- Wk18 – Strength Workout
Lorn Pearson is a motivational and enthusiastic Running Coach and runner based in Glasgow. She has run all distances from short distances to 10ks, half marathons, marathons and ultra marathons and wants to inspire and help others to take up and enjoy running as much as she does.
Lorn posts lots of helpful tips and information on her blog and on her Facebook Page. She also teaches swimming, and enjoys being active in many other forms of exercise including strength work, circuits, high intensity interval training, spinfit, swimming, hiking and hill walking.
Lorn has a very positive, energetic and fun outlook on life and hopes to inspire and motivate others to take up exercise, be positive, believe in themselves and be the best they can be. :-)
Tags5 10k bellahouston bike circuits clyde cold dark energy fast food gill glasgow gym half marathon highland Hills insanity long marathon miles morning park plan rain recovery route run running session spin spinfit strength sweat swim swimming training treadmill walk water weather weight weights west highland way workout
My journey to Insanity:
Tag Archives: miles
I don’t know what all the fuss was all about last night… me doubting if I should go for a run because of the ‘weather warnings’…. woooooooo scary wind and rain!! Oh no what might happen?! I put a poll … Continue reading
Here’s a wee 10 mile route I’m planning to run with Ross tomorrow morning. :-) 10M from Gorbals
Thursday morning and I met Gill at 6:30am for our 5 mile run from Bellahouston around Pollokshields. I hadn’t had a lot of sleep last night as I was up late playing around setting up my Lorn Pearson Trains Facebook page. … Continue reading
I say ‘attacked’…. I wasn’t really attacked… he was just wanting to run along and play, but as it was a bull dog…and it was dark…I had my music on… it was on one of my fast intervals, and didn’t … Continue reading
I’ve entered the Barrathon! 13.1 miles around the Isle of Barra on the 30th of June. I have quite a few friends doing it, namely Rhona and her boyfriend Ewan (and a few others from Wick), and Jackie and a load of … Continue reading
Monday morning and I really struggled to get up to go for a run this morning. It’s lucky I was meeting Gill or I would have probably given it a miss! I woke at 2am, couldn’t sleep, then started to … Continue reading
I had planned on doing about 20 mile this weekend, but when the opportunity to run less distance over hills with Julie Ann came along I thought that would be a good idea. We ended up doing just over 17 … Continue reading
I’ve set up my training plan for the Highland Fling which takes place on the 28th April 2012. (A 53 mile multi-terrain ultra run along the West Highland Way from Milngavie to Tyndrum.) I’ll have around 16 – 17 weeks to … Continue reading
Wednesday morning and as it’s the only day I’m at work over the Festive Period, I thought I’d squeeze in a wee run before work to get it out of the way. I didn’t do anything on Tuesday apart from … Continue reading