- 176,517 - Thanks for stopping by!
Search my blog archivesWant to find out about a topic and can't find it on here? Put a word in the search bar below and see what info comes up!
Most Visited Posts
- It's all falling into place
- Folk can be funny
- How to make your Garmin last 30 plus hours...
- Metafit: Caught in the Rip
- Metafit: Perfect Storm
- Garmin activities won't upload to Garmin Connect - FIX
- Insanity Workout
- 7 week Half Marathon plan
- My Garmin Training Effect Analysis
- To be: Super Strong Lorn!
- To be: Super Strong Lorn!
- Folk can be funny
- It’s all falling into place
- Live simply
- 8k in the sun this morning…
- Who turned the sun on?
- Get your blood racing
- Food prep Sunday & next week
- Your competition …
- Wk20 – 10M Pollok Park Adventure
- Muscle for Life: Guide to IF
- Sunset over Glasgow :-)
- Mangajo Iced Lemon & Green Tea
- Enforced Rest & some Fasts & Runs
- Finally… an alarm clock I like!
- Trip to Edinburgh Zoo
- Wk20 – Today I ran a 4.3M adventure
- Eat healthy, don’t go on a ‘diet’
- Run an Adventure, for those who can’t.
- Jack’s Army painted Glasgow Green!
- I run because…
- Women’s 10k: 12th May 2013 – What a Day!
- Women’s 10k Day in Glasgow!
- Too tough for my Nike Fuel Band!
- 14 pairs of trainers!
- Make the days count
- Scary stuff – aspartame
- Fuel for today
- You can’t buy happiness but…
- Rest and Fast Day
- 16k Nike Fuel Points!
- WHW photos
- Addicted to… Life?
- We walked the WHW in 3 days!
- Be silly and ridiculous
- Smile when it’s raining
- Days 1 & 2 on WHW over
- One day…
- 1 week of egg n bacon breakfasts
- Free Bag Carry and 1st Hotel for Free!
- How can they tell I’m a runner?
- Improve to be better than I was
- Packing for the WHW walk
- Dust if you must
- Snow on top… snow gone!
- 5 ways to burn fat
- Health benefits of running
- Pain in the neck, foot and everything else!
- 24hr fast completed
Lorn Pearson is a motivational and enthusiastic Running Coach and runner based in Glasgow. She has run all distances from short distances to 10ks, half marathons, marathons and ultra marathons and wants to inspire and help others to take up and enjoy running as much as she does.
Lorn posts lots of helpful tips and information on her blog and on her Facebook Page. She also teaches swimming, and enjoys being active in many other forms of exercise including strength work, circuits, high intensity interval training, spinfit, swimming, hiking and hill walking.
Lorn has a very positive, energetic and fun outlook on life and hopes to inspire and motivate others to take up exercise, be positive, believe in themselves and be the best they can be. :-)
Tags5 10k bellahouston bike circuits clyde cold dark energy fast food gill glasgow gym half marathon highland Hills insanity long marathon miles morning park plan rain recovery route run running session spin spinfit strength sweat swim swimming training treadmill walk water weather weight weights west highland way workout
My journey to Insanity:
Tag Archives: gym
Following around 12 weeks of my Winter Strength Workout Challenge, I’ve decided its time for a bit of a mix up and I’ve created a new Spring Summer Workout Challenge for 2012. I’ve really enjoyed getting back into the gym … Continue reading
Friday morning and the first alarm went off at 5:45am. Then the next at 6am. Then the snooze at 6:08am… I was about to get up, then the next snooze alarm went off at 6:16am and I got up. … Continue reading
Thursday morning and I went to the gym to do some leg weights. The gym in the morning is such a different place to the busy over crowded place it is at night. When I got in, I was first … Continue reading
Wednesday morning and I was at Bella at 630 to do 50 minutes worth of my Crazy Intense Circuits with Gill. As usual I did the timings with my iPhone and Tabata HIIT app . We did the 2 sets of … Continue reading
Like buses…. I don’t go to the gym for months, then this week I think today is my 6th day in a row! I was going to do a long run, but Fit Girl suggested I join her in her … Continue reading
Following my Winter Ultra Run Challenge, (here is how I did) I thought I’d change direction a bit for December and give my body a bit of a rest from long distance running. It’s sort of to do with the … Continue reading
Thursday morning and my second weights session in the gym this week. Today it was Lower (legs) and abs. I ran for 6 minutes at the start to warm up, then did my weights, then I ran for 4 minutes … Continue reading
Tuesday night: double spinfit night and I got a text from our usual spin instructor Helen saying her cover had phoned to say she couldn’t make it. Helen is laid up with a broken leg just now, so we had … Continue reading
Thursday morning and I had arranged to meet Gill for Circuits at Bella for 630am. I got there just in time and hopped on the treadmill for an 11 mnute run. I started at 7mph and increased it to 8 … Continue reading