- 176,244 - Thanks for stopping by!
Search my blog archivesWant to find out about a topic and can't find it on here? Put a word in the search bar below and see what info comes up!
Most Visited Posts
- It's all falling into place
- Metafit: Caught in the Rip
- Who turned the sun on?
- Target Weight Calculator
- Garmin activities won't upload to Garmin Connect - FIX
- The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost
- How to make your Garmin last 30 plus hours...
- 7 week Half Marathon plan
- Using Garmin to update your Nike+ runs....
- Live simply
- It’s all falling into place
- Live simply
- 8k in the sun this morning…
- Who turned the sun on?
- Get your blood racing
- Food prep Sunday & next week
- Your competition …
- Wk20 – 10M Pollok Park Adventure
- Muscle for Life: Guide to IF
- Sunset over Glasgow :-)
- Mangajo Iced Lemon & Green Tea
- Enforced Rest & some Fasts & Runs
- Finally… an alarm clock I like!
- Trip to Edinburgh Zoo
- Wk20 – Today I ran a 4.3M adventure
- Eat healthy, don’t go on a ‘diet’
- Run an Adventure, for those who can’t.
- Jack’s Army painted Glasgow Green!
- I run because…
- Women’s 10k: 12th May 2013 – What a Day!
- Women’s 10k Day in Glasgow!
- Too tough for my Nike Fuel Band!
- 14 pairs of trainers!
- Make the days count
- Scary stuff – aspartame
- Fuel for today
- You can’t buy happiness but…
- Rest and Fast Day
- 16k Nike Fuel Points!
- WHW photos
- Addicted to… Life?
- We walked the WHW in 3 days!
- Be silly and ridiculous
- Smile when it’s raining
- Days 1 & 2 on WHW over
- One day…
- 1 week of egg n bacon breakfasts
- Free Bag Carry and 1st Hotel for Free!
- How can they tell I’m a runner?
- Improve to be better than I was
- Packing for the WHW walk
- Dust if you must
- Snow on top… snow gone!
- 5 ways to burn fat
- Health benefits of running
- Pain in the neck, foot and everything else!
- 24hr fast completed
- Big brother Neil does it again
- Wk18 – Strength Workout
Lorn Pearson is a motivational and enthusiastic Running Coach and runner based in Glasgow. She has run all distances from short distances to 10ks, half marathons, marathons and ultra marathons and wants to inspire and help others to take up and enjoy running as much as she does.
Lorn posts lots of helpful tips and information on her blog and on her Facebook Page. She also teaches swimming, and enjoys being active in many other forms of exercise including strength work, circuits, high intensity interval training, spinfit, swimming, hiking and hill walking.
Lorn has a very positive, energetic and fun outlook on life and hopes to inspire and motivate others to take up exercise, be positive, believe in themselves and be the best they can be. :-)
Tags5 10k bellahouston bike circuits clyde cold dark energy fast food gill glasgow gym half marathon highland Hills insanity long marathon miles morning park plan rain recovery route run running session spin spinfit strength sweat swim swimming training treadmill walk water weather weight weights west highland way workout
My journey to Insanity:
Tag Archives: bellahouston
This morning I was up just after 6am to go swimming. The pain in my left Hip Flexor had eased a lot since Sunday afternoon where I found it hard to walk and had very limited range of movement. I … Continue reading
I’ve started up running with Gill again on Thursday mornings before work. I meet her at 630 and it’s a good way for me to make sure I get out of bed for a good 5 mile run, and I … Continue reading
I plan to run this 10k route soon, try out my 50 or 55 minute mile pacing (8:00 min mile / 8:50 min mile), for when I’m pacing for the Glasgow Women’s 10k in just over a weeks time. Some … Continue reading
Following around 12 weeks of my Winter Strength Workout Challenge, I’ve decided its time for a bit of a mix up and I’ve created a new Spring Summer Workout Challenge for 2012. I’ve really enjoyed getting back into the gym … Continue reading
I thought I’d get Gill to do some speedwork today. She wants to get faster over 5 miles and speedwork just might help her to do that. We’ve been doing the same 5 mile route over Winter: from Bellahouston, along … Continue reading
Friday morning and I managed to drag my a$$ out of bed. It was quite a feat actually as I’d been kept awake most of the night with my poor Mrs who has a really bad cough. I could have … Continue reading
It’s now two days after my long run (26.2 miles up Gleniffer Braes) and I must be doing something right as I’m not stiff from it and my energy levels are fine. Woo hoo. steak It must be that … Continue reading
Friday morning and the first alarm went off at 5:45am. Then the next at 6am. Then the snooze at 6:08am… I was about to get up, then the next snooze alarm went off at 6:16am and I got up. … Continue reading
I took Tuesday off as a proper rest day. I did absolutley nothing apart from sleep, read, drink, eat, and make tomato and basil soup (and ate it). I got lots of sleep and hopefully have recovered ok from the long run … Continue reading