- 176,326 - Thanks for stopping by!
Search my blog archivesWant to find out about a topic and can't find it on here? Put a word in the search bar below and see what info comes up!
Most Visited Posts
- It's all falling into place
- Garmin activities won't upload to Garmin Connect - FIX
- Insanity Workout
- How to make your Garmin last 30 plus hours...
- IT band rehab workout
- Metafit: Caught in the Rip
- My Garmin Training Effect Analysis
- Replacement clip for my Veho muvi camera
- Using Garmin to update your Nike+ runs....
- Insanity Cardio Power and Resistance
- It’s all falling into place
- Live simply
- 8k in the sun this morning…
- Who turned the sun on?
- Get your blood racing
- Food prep Sunday & next week
- Your competition …
- Wk20 – 10M Pollok Park Adventure
- Muscle for Life: Guide to IF
- Sunset over Glasgow :-)
- Mangajo Iced Lemon & Green Tea
- Enforced Rest & some Fasts & Runs
- Finally… an alarm clock I like!
- Trip to Edinburgh Zoo
- Wk20 – Today I ran a 4.3M adventure
- Eat healthy, don’t go on a ‘diet’
- Run an Adventure, for those who can’t.
- Jack’s Army painted Glasgow Green!
- I run because…
- Women’s 10k: 12th May 2013 – What a Day!
- Women’s 10k Day in Glasgow!
- Too tough for my Nike Fuel Band!
- 14 pairs of trainers!
- Make the days count
- Scary stuff – aspartame
- Fuel for today
- You can’t buy happiness but…
- Rest and Fast Day
- 16k Nike Fuel Points!
- WHW photos
- Addicted to… Life?
- We walked the WHW in 3 days!
- Be silly and ridiculous
- Smile when it’s raining
- Days 1 & 2 on WHW over
- One day…
- 1 week of egg n bacon breakfasts
- Free Bag Carry and 1st Hotel for Free!
- How can they tell I’m a runner?
- Improve to be better than I was
- Packing for the WHW walk
- Dust if you must
- Snow on top… snow gone!
- 5 ways to burn fat
- Health benefits of running
- Pain in the neck, foot and everything else!
- 24hr fast completed
- Big brother Neil does it again
- Wk18 – Strength Workout
Lorn Pearson is a motivational and enthusiastic Running Coach and runner based in Glasgow. She has run all distances from short distances to 10ks, half marathons, marathons and ultra marathons and wants to inspire and help others to take up and enjoy running as much as she does.
Lorn posts lots of helpful tips and information on her blog and on her Facebook Page. She also teaches swimming, and enjoys being active in many other forms of exercise including strength work, circuits, high intensity interval training, spinfit, swimming, hiking and hill walking.
Lorn has a very positive, energetic and fun outlook on life and hopes to inspire and motivate others to take up exercise, be positive, believe in themselves and be the best they can be. :-)
Tags5 10k bellahouston bike circuits clyde cold dark energy fast food gill glasgow gym half marathon highland Hills insanity long marathon miles morning park plan rain recovery route run running session spin spinfit strength sweat swim swimming training treadmill walk water weather weight weights west highland way workout
My journey to Insanity:
Tag Archives: 20
So… reminded of what happened the last time I tried to run 20 miles to Milngavie and back, I thought it might be ‘sensible’ to print off a wee map for when I’m stuck in the middle of no where, … Continue reading
So I was thinking about my 20 mile run to Milngavie and back on Saturday. I’m considering my pace, what time I’ll leave and my energy for the run. My Pace I’m looking back to the marathon distance I did … Continue reading
Next Saturday I’m planning about a 20 mile run, from Glasgow to Milngavie (the start of the West Highland Way). The route follows the river Kelvin North (the Kelvin Walkway) up to Milngavie – about 10 miles – I’ll run … Continue reading
I’m listening to an audiobook just now that my Dad recommended me: Why we get fat and what to do about it by Gary Taubes. Here’s an interesting bit from it. 20 calories. Just an extra 20 calories, a bite … Continue reading
Here is the (20 mile) route I have planned for Saturday morning, in a way… the numbers are all back to front as I pulled the route from someone else…