- 176,534 - Thanks for stopping by!
Search my blog archivesWant to find out about a topic and can't find it on here? Put a word in the search bar below and see what info comes up!
Most Visited Posts
- Folk can be funny
- How to make your Garmin last 30 plus hours...
- Metafit: Perfect Storm
- Metafit: Caught in the Rip
- To be: Super Strong Lorn!
- 7 week Half Marathon plan
- Insanity Workout
- Iliotibial band friction syndrome
- Garmin activities won't upload to Garmin Connect - FIX
- Women's 10k: 12th May 2013 - What a Day!
- To be: Super Strong Lorn!
- Folk can be funny
- It’s all falling into place
- Live simply
- 8k in the sun this morning…
- Who turned the sun on?
- Get your blood racing
- Food prep Sunday & next week
- Your competition …
- Wk20 – 10M Pollok Park Adventure
- Muscle for Life: Guide to IF
- Sunset over Glasgow :-)
- Mangajo Iced Lemon & Green Tea
- Enforced Rest & some Fasts & Runs
- Finally… an alarm clock I like!
- Trip to Edinburgh Zoo
- Wk20 – Today I ran a 4.3M adventure
- Eat healthy, don’t go on a ‘diet’
- Run an Adventure, for those who can’t.
- Jack’s Army painted Glasgow Green!
- I run because…
- Women’s 10k: 12th May 2013 – What a Day!
- Women’s 10k Day in Glasgow!
- Too tough for my Nike Fuel Band!
- 14 pairs of trainers!
- Make the days count
- Scary stuff – aspartame
- Fuel for today
- You can’t buy happiness but…
- Rest and Fast Day
- 16k Nike Fuel Points!
- WHW photos
- Addicted to… Life?
- We walked the WHW in 3 days!
- Be silly and ridiculous
- Smile when it’s raining
- Days 1 & 2 on WHW over
- One day…
- 1 week of egg n bacon breakfasts
- Free Bag Carry and 1st Hotel for Free!
- How can they tell I’m a runner?
- Improve to be better than I was
- Packing for the WHW walk
- Dust if you must
- Snow on top… snow gone!
- 5 ways to burn fat
- Health benefits of running
- Pain in the neck, foot and everything else!
- 24hr fast completed
Lorn Pearson is a motivational and enthusiastic Running Coach and runner based in Glasgow. She has run all distances from short distances to 10ks, half marathons, marathons and ultra marathons and wants to inspire and help others to take up and enjoy running as much as she does.
Lorn posts lots of helpful tips and information on her blog and on her Facebook Page. She also teaches swimming, and enjoys being active in many other forms of exercise including strength work, circuits, high intensity interval training, spinfit, swimming, hiking and hill walking.
Lorn has a very positive, energetic and fun outlook on life and hopes to inspire and motivate others to take up exercise, be positive, believe in themselves and be the best they can be. :-)
Tags5 10k bellahouston bike circuits clyde cold dark energy fast food gill glasgow gym half marathon highland Hills insanity long marathon miles morning park plan rain recovery route run running session spin spinfit strength sweat swim swimming training treadmill walk water weather weight weights west highland way workout
My journey to Insanity:
Category Archives: West Highland Way
Here are some of my photos from our 3 day walk on the WHW. We didn’t take any on the last day as we thought we’d water damaged the camera on day 2… (and with rain all day, there wasn’t … Continue reading
WEST HIGHLAND WAY WALK: 4th, 5th, 6th MAY So, the good news is, I’ve managed to get Sunday 5th off work. I hadn’t mentioned it on here, as I wasn’t sure what was going to happen with it. We’ve done … Continue reading
In May 2013, we’re walking the 96miles that is the West Highland Way (again)! We did it in 5 days in April 2012 (and it was a dawdle for us – apart from my very sore feet!!), so this year we’ve decided to … Continue reading
Here is a slideshow of Day 5 (Saturday 7th April 2012) of our walk on the West Highland Way: Here are the links to the posts I did about that day: West Highland Way April 2012 Pag West Highland Way: Finished! … Continue reading
Here is a slideshow of Day 4 (Friday 6th April 2012) of our walk on the West Highland Way: Here are the links to the posts I did about that day: West Highland Way April 2012 Page Nearly there… at Kinlochleven … Continue reading
Here is a slideshow of Day 3 (Thursday 5th April 2012) of our walk on the West Highland Way: Here are the links to the posts I did about that day: West Highland Way April 2012 Page Day 3 on … Continue reading
Here is a slideshow of Day 2 (Wednesday 4th April 2012) of our walk on the West Highland Way: Here are the links to the posts I did about that day: West Highland Way April 2012 Page Weather for days … Continue reading
Here is a slideshow of Day 1 (Tuesday 3rd April 2012) of our walk on the West Highland Way: Here are the links to the posts I did about that day: West Highland Way April 2012 Page Weather forecast … Continue reading
After my little blip over the last few weeks where I had 10 out of 12 rest days, I’ve had a look at my training plan and tweaked it a bit. I have 9 weeks left to train and thought … Continue reading