- 176,695 - Thanks for stopping by!
Search my blog archivesWant to find out about a topic and can't find it on here? Put a word in the search bar below and see what info comes up!
Most Visited Posts
- To be: Super Strong Lorn!
- Folk can be funny
- It’s all falling into place
- Live simply
- 8k in the sun this morning…
- Who turned the sun on?
- Get your blood racing
- Food prep Sunday & next week
- Your competition …
- Wk20 – 10M Pollok Park Adventure
- Muscle for Life: Guide to IF
- Sunset over Glasgow :-)
- Mangajo Iced Lemon & Green Tea
- Enforced Rest & some Fasts & Runs
- Finally… an alarm clock I like!
- Trip to Edinburgh Zoo
- Wk20 – Today I ran a 4.3M adventure
- Eat healthy, don’t go on a ‘diet’
- Run an Adventure, for those who can’t.
- Jack’s Army painted Glasgow Green!
- I run because…
- Women’s 10k: 12th May 2013 – What a Day!
- Women’s 10k Day in Glasgow!
- Too tough for my Nike Fuel Band!
- 14 pairs of trainers!
- Make the days count
- Scary stuff – aspartame
- Fuel for today
- You can’t buy happiness but…
- Rest and Fast Day
- 16k Nike Fuel Points!
- WHW photos
- Addicted to… Life?
- We walked the WHW in 3 days!
- Be silly and ridiculous
- Smile when it’s raining
- Days 1 & 2 on WHW over
- One day…
- 1 week of egg n bacon breakfasts
- Free Bag Carry and 1st Hotel for Free!
- How can they tell I’m a runner?
- Improve to be better than I was
- Packing for the WHW walk
- Dust if you must
- Snow on top… snow gone!
- 5 ways to burn fat
- Health benefits of running
- Pain in the neck, foot and everything else!
- 24hr fast completed
Lorn Pearson is a motivational and enthusiastic Running Coach and runner based in Glasgow. She has run all distances from short distances to 10ks, half marathons, marathons and ultra marathons and wants to inspire and help others to take up and enjoy running as much as she does.
Lorn posts lots of helpful tips and information on her blog and on her Facebook Page. She also teaches swimming, and enjoys being active in many other forms of exercise including strength work, circuits, high intensity interval training, spinfit, swimming, hiking and hill walking.
Lorn has a very positive, energetic and fun outlook on life and hopes to inspire and motivate others to take up exercise, be positive, believe in themselves and be the best they can be. :-)
Tags5 10k bellahouston bike circuits clyde cold dark energy fast food gill glasgow gym half marathon highland Hills insanity long marathon miles morning park plan rain recovery route run running session spin spinfit strength sweat swim swimming training treadmill walk water weather weight weights west highland way workout
My journey to Insanity:
Category Archives: Training Summary
Week 6 of my training and I started well, had some good focus on my strength work and did quite a few runs (25 miles, four runs over three days). Four strength sessions, over three days, Lower, Upper, Metafit and … Continue reading
Week 4 of 2013 and I was back to normal after New Year and the Norovirus early on in January. I took a rest day on Monday, then did 4-5 runs, two strength sessions and a metafit workout. I did … Continue reading
Here’s my training summary for week 2 of 2013. It was a bit of a slow week with a Sick start to it… I spent two days in bed, three days off work and around 4 days off training. Not … Continue reading
This week has gone pretty much to plan, although I actually did 4 strength workouts across Monday and Wednesday as well as Metafit on those days too… so I’m thinking it’s a good idea to take a rest from it … Continue reading
After a busy week the week before week 19 started off with plenty of rest, then I built it up with a long run, short run and three strength workouts. It was a week off work, so I didn’t have 3 … Continue reading
This week has been a bit of an easy week, taking a bit of time out before I start my half marathon training… and trying to get over my Achilles issue… There’s still a little niggle, there but nothing too … Continue reading