- 176,175 - Thanks for stopping by!
Search my blog archivesWant to find out about a topic and can't find it on here? Put a word in the search bar below and see what info comes up!
Most Visited Posts
- It's all falling into place
- Metafit: Caught in the Rip
- Target Weight Calculator
- Who turned the sun on?
- Garmin activities won't upload to Garmin Connect - FIX
- How to make your Garmin last 30 plus hours...
- 7 week Half Marathon plan
- The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost
- Live simply
- Using Garmin to update your Nike+ runs....
- It’s all falling into place
- Live simply
- 8k in the sun this morning…
- Who turned the sun on?
- Get your blood racing
- Food prep Sunday & next week
- Your competition …
- Wk20 – 10M Pollok Park Adventure
- Muscle for Life: Guide to IF
- Sunset over Glasgow :-)
- Mangajo Iced Lemon & Green Tea
- Enforced Rest & some Fasts & Runs
- Finally… an alarm clock I like!
- Trip to Edinburgh Zoo
- Wk20 – Today I ran a 4.3M adventure
- Eat healthy, don’t go on a ‘diet’
- Run an Adventure, for those who can’t.
- Jack’s Army painted Glasgow Green!
- I run because…
- Women’s 10k: 12th May 2013 – What a Day!
- Women’s 10k Day in Glasgow!
- Too tough for my Nike Fuel Band!
- 14 pairs of trainers!
- Make the days count
- Scary stuff – aspartame
- Fuel for today
- You can’t buy happiness but…
- Rest and Fast Day
- 16k Nike Fuel Points!
- WHW photos
- Addicted to… Life?
- We walked the WHW in 3 days!
- Be silly and ridiculous
- Smile when it’s raining
- Days 1 & 2 on WHW over
- One day…
- 1 week of egg n bacon breakfasts
- Free Bag Carry and 1st Hotel for Free!
- How can they tell I’m a runner?
- Improve to be better than I was
- Packing for the WHW walk
- Dust if you must
- Snow on top… snow gone!
- 5 ways to burn fat
- Health benefits of running
- Pain in the neck, foot and everything else!
- 24hr fast completed
- Big brother Neil does it again
- Wk18 – Strength Workout
Lorn Pearson is a motivational and enthusiastic Running Coach and runner based in Glasgow. She has run all distances from short distances to 10ks, half marathons, marathons and ultra marathons and wants to inspire and help others to take up and enjoy running as much as she does.
Lorn posts lots of helpful tips and information on her blog and on her Facebook Page. She also teaches swimming, and enjoys being active in many other forms of exercise including strength work, circuits, high intensity interval training, spinfit, swimming, hiking and hill walking.
Lorn has a very positive, energetic and fun outlook on life and hopes to inspire and motivate others to take up exercise, be positive, believe in themselves and be the best they can be. :-)
Tags5 10k bellahouston bike circuits clyde cold dark energy fast food gill glasgow gym half marathon highland Hills insanity long marathon miles morning park plan rain recovery route run running session spin spinfit strength sweat swim swimming training treadmill walk water weather weight weights west highland way workout
My journey to Insanity:
Category Archives: Running Club
Well, tonight I had a bit of a crazy idea… a bit of fun with a new Kaizen mascot, and some speedwork. Here’s our new mascot: Maxine the Greenspeedmachine! She makes a funny squeeky noise when you squeeze her and … Continue reading
KAIZEN RUN CLUB SUNDAY 10th FEB Read this: Which type of Dog (runner) are you? Now here’s what we will do at Kaizen Run Club on Sunday: We will all decide if we are an Old Dog, Puppy or Littlest … Continue reading
What constitutes as a good run for one person might be way different for another. Whilst one person might be time focused, always aiming to beat their last time… others may just be simply happy with getting around a route … Continue reading
Tuesday night at Kaizen Run Club trains for the Santa Dash and we did some hill work… I have a saying with hills… don’t call them hills. Don’t even think about them as hills. Look down at the ground and … Continue reading
Today the Kaizen Run Club ran the Santa Dash route… from the Marriott Hotel, along Argyll Street, up (busy) Buchanan St, St Vincent St, down Finneston, along Lancefield Quay and back up Brown St to finish back at the hotel. … Continue reading
In my quest to make running fun for all, I’ve made up some simple speedwork running games for using at the Kaizen Run Club I take. This Tuesday night our playground will be the well lit Clydeside. I have three … Continue reading
I’m planning this with the Kaizen Runners at Kaizen Run Club tonight….100m, 200m, 300m & 400m sprints with recoveries / active recoveries: Sprint Pyramids and Power Blasts! 5 min warm up 4 x 100m 3 x 200m 2 x 300m … Continue reading
Here is my 4 week training plan for Kaizen Run Club to follow to get them up to running 10k in 4 weeks: It will consist of 3 runs per week, the Tuesday and Sunday runs will be as part … Continue reading
Here is the Kaizen Runners 10k route we are going to do on Sunday 19th of August in preparation for the Great Scottish Run on the 2nd September! KR GSR 10k Route It will cover most of the GSR route … Continue reading