- 176,199 - Thanks for stopping by!
Search my blog archivesWant to find out about a topic and can't find it on here? Put a word in the search bar below and see what info comes up!
Most Visited Posts
- It's all falling into place
- Metafit: Caught in the Rip
- Target Weight Calculator
- Who turned the sun on?
- The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost
- Garmin activities won't upload to Garmin Connect - FIX
- How to make your Garmin last 30 plus hours...
- 7 week Half Marathon plan
- Live simply
- Using Garmin to update your Nike+ runs....
- It’s all falling into place
- Live simply
- 8k in the sun this morning…
- Who turned the sun on?
- Get your blood racing
- Food prep Sunday & next week
- Your competition …
- Wk20 – 10M Pollok Park Adventure
- Muscle for Life: Guide to IF
- Sunset over Glasgow :-)
- Mangajo Iced Lemon & Green Tea
- Enforced Rest & some Fasts & Runs
- Finally… an alarm clock I like!
- Trip to Edinburgh Zoo
- Wk20 – Today I ran a 4.3M adventure
- Eat healthy, don’t go on a ‘diet’
- Run an Adventure, for those who can’t.
- Jack’s Army painted Glasgow Green!
- I run because…
- Women’s 10k: 12th May 2013 – What a Day!
- Women’s 10k Day in Glasgow!
- Too tough for my Nike Fuel Band!
- 14 pairs of trainers!
- Make the days count
- Scary stuff – aspartame
- Fuel for today
- You can’t buy happiness but…
- Rest and Fast Day
- 16k Nike Fuel Points!
- WHW photos
- Addicted to… Life?
- We walked the WHW in 3 days!
- Be silly and ridiculous
- Smile when it’s raining
- Days 1 & 2 on WHW over
- One day…
- 1 week of egg n bacon breakfasts
- Free Bag Carry and 1st Hotel for Free!
- How can they tell I’m a runner?
- Improve to be better than I was
- Packing for the WHW walk
- Dust if you must
- Snow on top… snow gone!
- 5 ways to burn fat
- Health benefits of running
- Pain in the neck, foot and everything else!
- 24hr fast completed
- Big brother Neil does it again
- Wk18 – Strength Workout
Lorn Pearson is a motivational and enthusiastic Running Coach and runner based in Glasgow. She has run all distances from short distances to 10ks, half marathons, marathons and ultra marathons and wants to inspire and help others to take up and enjoy running as much as she does.
Lorn posts lots of helpful tips and information on her blog and on her Facebook Page. She also teaches swimming, and enjoys being active in many other forms of exercise including strength work, circuits, high intensity interval training, spinfit, swimming, hiking and hill walking.
Lorn has a very positive, energetic and fun outlook on life and hopes to inspire and motivate others to take up exercise, be positive, believe in themselves and be the best they can be. :-)
Tags5 10k bellahouston bike circuits clyde cold dark energy fast food gill glasgow gym half marathon highland Hills insanity long marathon miles morning park plan rain recovery route run running session spin spinfit strength sweat swim swimming training treadmill walk water weather weight weights west highland way workout
My journey to Insanity:
Category Archives: Recipes
Two days lying in bed or being sick, and not eating hasn’t been fun. But I’m starting to feel a bit better and although I haven’t eaten much, I’ve decided me and the sick bug are done, and I’m moving … Continue reading
I’m at work for two days this week and have already done my two single days of fasting on Monday and Wednesday, so I’ve to prepare for two days food this week. I’m aiming to eat a little more healthy … Continue reading
Well, it’s that time of year again when I’m going to make some home made trifle just like my Dad used to make it. (I say just like my Dad used to make it, but I don’t use sherry like … Continue reading
So I was thinking I’m liking my Oaty Nutty Porridge in the morning, but I thought I could maybe adapt it to include eggs and tomatoes, instead of oats (more protein, less carbs) … so it’d be Nutty Fruity Eggs…. … Continue reading
It’s Monday night again and here’s this weeks soup I’m making for dinner tonight: Tomato, basil and sweet potato. 2 spring onions sautéed in butter for 2 mins. Add 1 litre of veg stock (2 cubes) Set to boil for … Continue reading
I made some tasty tomato basil and chilli soup tonight. 30 mins prep n cooking time. 1. 4 spring onions chopped. 2. Simmer onions for two mins in with a lump of marg. 3. Add I litre of veg stock … Continue reading
I’m running for around 3 hours on Saturday morning. And I should need a wee protien and carb rich recovery drink for afters. Here’s my recipe for my chocolate coffee crunch milkshake: Serves 2 600mls milk 50g finely chopped almonds … Continue reading
Thi morning I decided bed was more appealing than a leg workout in the gym and slept in instead of going to the gym at 630am. I’ll hopefully go tomorrow morning instead. Last nights run I’m still really chuffed … Continue reading
Browsing through my Runnersworld magazine this month, the Fuel section contained these yummy tasting EGG recipes: Want some tips and motivation on running? Subscribe to Runnersworld HERE. :-D