- 182,619 - Thanks for stopping by!
Search my blog archivesWant to find out about a topic and can't find it on here? Put a word in the search bar below and see what info comes up!
Most Visited Posts
- 2.5 million Nike fuel points!
- What a great day I’ve had!
- Homemade chicken n veg soup
- Reasons to Strength Train
- Get fit or…
- Soft people…
- My new gym & strength workout
- You were born to run
- Operation: get rid of al the boxes commences!
- Role Models
- Clear your mind of…
- Feast Friday
- Breakfast :-)
- My Strength Work for next week
- Stress Less…
- Get fit or…
- Order… is restored!
- Outside gyms in Glasgow?
- Flexibility of Fasting
- Where on earth?
- I’m a ‘Profesh’ apparently? :-)
- Preparing to get back to IT
- Sun, settling in and birdy house
- BBC Studios Salford
- Run an Adventure: Salford Quays
- Running whilst away with work
- Good ways of eating
- Moved into 33
- Be strong
- Long Day Sunday
- Happy new…
- Run in the sun wi Twinkle Toes n Chatterbox
- I am a distance runner
- Trainers trainers everywhere
- Almost moved in!
- Got the keys!
- 10 Running Commandments (from The Guardian)
- The day we get the Keys!
- New telly and lots of boxes!
- Be thankful
- Mull of Kintyre Half Marathon 2013
- Be my friend
- Kaizen Marathon Weekend!
- Smile because it happened
- Quiet Time for me
- To be: Super Strong Lorn!
- Folk can be funny
- It’s all falling into place
- Live simply
- 8k in the sun this morning…
Lorn Pearson is a motivational and enthusiastic Running Coach and runner based in Glasgow. She has run all distances from short distances to 10ks, half marathons, marathons and ultra marathons and wants to inspire and help others to take up and enjoy running as much as she does.
Lorn posts lots of helpful tips and information on her blog and on her Facebook Page. She also teaches swimming, and enjoys being active in many other forms of exercise including strength work, circuits, high intensity interval training, spinfit, swimming, hiking and hill walking.
Lorn has a very positive, energetic and fun outlook on life and hopes to inspire and motivate others to take up exercise, be positive, believe in themselves and be the best they can be. :-)
Tags5 10k bellahouston bike circuits clyde cold dark energy fast food gill glasgow gym half marathon highland Hills insanity long marathon miles morning park plan rain recovery route run running session spin spinfit strength sweat swim swimming training treadmill walk water weather weight weights west highland way workout
My journey to Insanity:
Category Archives: Pushups
It’s getting a little tougher… today was the usual 5 sets, but this time it was between 10 – 15 reps. I’m a little tender from the weights last night so it was a bit of a struggle, but I got … Continue reading
I forgot to mention… on Sunday before teaching swimming I fitted in a quick push ups set…53 in total: 10,12,9,9,13 It’s getting a little more challenging and hopefully I’ll be able to keep up with it!
Week 2 of aiming to do 100 pushups. I did the following and felt good whilst and after doing it: 9,11,8,8,11 = 47 reps.
Monday morning and I managed to get myself out of bed to go on my Monday morning Maxwell Park run. I left at about 10 to 7, and with the clocks going back, it was much lighter than it has … Continue reading
Wednesday night I did my Day 2 of my first week of push ups: Total push ups: 34. Made up of sets: 6, 8, 6, 6, 8. Easy!