- 358,874 - Thanks for stopping by!
Search my blog archivesWant to find out about a topic and can't find it on here? Put a word in the search bar below and see what info comes up!
Most Visited Posts
- Three weeks to go
- Wk15 into Wk16
- Spring Half Marathon in the sun
- Numbers to live by
- 11 marathon coaching points
- Too much caffeine?
- Numbers going up, up, up
- Craving chocolate … but making a better choice
- Wk12 into Wk13
- My Focuses in 2015
- Ultimate Direction Ultra Vesta Hydration Pack
- Exercise is helping
- Running Marathons…
- 5 weeks to my holidays…
- A weekend of Easter walks
- March Totals
- Wk11 into Wk12
- Trip to Grand Canyon booked
- I’m weak :-/
- Daily walks
- Treating low BP
- Wk10 into Wk11
- Rainbows aplenty
- A day of adventures
- Adventure tubing with cliff jumping
- Free pizza for us
- Be you, be amazing, and smile
- Revising training plans
- Wk9 into Wk10
- Need motivation? – part 3 of 3
- Breakfast for champs
- Put your trainers on and go!
- Another great day!
- Need motivation? – part 2 of 3
- Vest weather?
- Need motivation? – this might help
- Medal for Fit Girl
- Wk8 into Wk9
- An ace day off
- Red Nose Day -16 years!
- Bella Vita – Life is Beautiful
- Hey Mr Big Man
- My real Mum
- Wk8 into Wk9
- Fit Girl’s first half marathon
- Fit Girl is ready for it
- Nike Free 5.0 Flyknits
- Good food = £
- Super Omega 3s from My Protein
- Less white blood cells…
Lorn Pearson is a motivational and enthusiastic Running Coach and runner based in Glasgow. She has run all distances from short distances to 10ks, half marathons, marathons and ultra marathons and wants to inspire and help others to take up and enjoy running as much as she does.
Lorn posts lots of helpful tips and information on her blog and on her Facebook Page. She also teaches swimming, and enjoys being active in many other forms of exercise including strength work, circuits, high intensity interval training, spinfit, swimming, hiking and hill walking.
Lorn has a very positive, energetic and fun outlook on life and hopes to inspire and motivate others to take up exercise, be positive, believe in themselves and be the best they can be. :-)
- 4.3 5 10k bella bellahouston bike circuits clyde cold cycle dark easy energy fast food garmin gill glasgow gym half half marathon hard work health helen highland Hills hydration insanity intervals Jackie legs lochaber long marathon miles morning motivation nutrition pace park plan rain recovery rest route run running scotland session snow speed speedwork spin spinfit steady strength sweat swim swimming tabata tempo training treadmill ultramarathon walk water way weather week weight weights west west highland way winter workout
My journey to Insanity:
Author Archives: lornpearson
It’s 3 weeks til I go and I feel like I need a bit of a plan to keep me on track with my training and food. My BP is more or less back to normal for me when I’m … Continue reading
A few early morning starts last week, and a rather busy full on training days Monday to Friday left me a little tired on Saturday into Sunday (which is fine). I ended up doing 4 runs and 2 strength sessions, … Continue reading
When I started running ‘properly’ in 2008, I steadily built up my distances from 5ks and 10k in 2008 and ran my first half marathon in 2009. Over the course of 2009 I built my runs up so that I … Continue reading
I’ve realised that I seem to be surrounded by numbers (probably through my own fault)… and my gadgets and apps make it all so easy to track and achieve. :-) Maybe it comes from my Dad who weighed himself once … Continue reading
On Saturday I coached a great runner, Paula – who is running her third marathon, the London marathon, in a few weekends time. I went on her second last long training run before the event, which was an 18 mile … Continue reading
I’ve been bad. I ordered these online, very cheap on wiggle. With my discount, they cost only about £1.40 each (when they’re normally about £1.90 in the shops). Double Espresso Caffeine energy gels from Sis. I haven’t tried them yet, … Continue reading