- 344,999 - Thanks for stopping by!
Search my blog archivesWant to find out about a topic and can't find it on here? Put a word in the search bar below and see what info comes up!
Most Visited Posts
- Letting go – you can do it
- Got ma number:
- Do you know yourself well?
- February 2015 totals
- So many excuses …
- Food (and water) for thought
- Wk7 into Wk8
- Weight vs body fat vs waist to height
- Strength for 2015
- Famous? Heh heh
- Cola SIS caffeine energy gels
- BBC Get Inspired Q&As
- How I know if I’m GETTING enough rest
- Cape on too tight?
- How I know I need a REST
- 1 photo a day: Jan & Feb
- Wk6 into Wk7
- Sign up for Bounts rewards!
- MyProtein: Total Breakfast
- Replacing bad habits with good ones
- Wk6 into Wk7
- Blueberry and walnut pancakes
- Wk5 into Wk6
- Catching a curve ball (and throwing it back)
- Gadget whore?
- February Strength Workouts
- See – fast isn’t all it’s cracked up to be!
- Wk5, rest with no guilt
- January 2015 Totals
- Rainbow omelette
- Wk4 into Wk5 – getting a balance
- Week 4 & Weekend workouts
- Skinny – In a good way…
- Four new running t-shirts with zips
- Beef n veg stir fry with quinoa
- Run, eat, sleep repeat
- Wk3 into Wk4
- Photo Box Canvases
- Up down up down up down
- How to STAY motivated…
- 24 out of 48 hours
- Wk2 into Wk3
- BLTA Chicken Breast Sandwich
- This Girl Can
- Running is my FIX
- The Magic of Thinking Big
- I HATE snow!
- Making the most of Sunday 1
- Smoothie Sunday
- Wk1 into Wk2
Lorn Pearson is a motivational and enthusiastic Running Coach and runner based in Glasgow. She has run all distances from short distances to 10ks, half marathons, marathons and ultra marathons and wants to inspire and help others to take up and enjoy running as much as she does.
Lorn posts lots of helpful tips and information on her blog and on her Facebook Page. She also teaches swimming, and enjoys being active in many other forms of exercise including strength work, circuits, high intensity interval training, spinfit, swimming, hiking and hill walking.
Lorn has a very positive, energetic and fun outlook on life and hopes to inspire and motivate others to take up exercise, be positive, believe in themselves and be the best they can be. :-)
- 4.3 5 10k bella bellahouston bike circuits clyde cold cycle dark easy energy fast food garmin gill glasgow gym half half marathon hard work health helen highland Hills hydration insanity intervals Jackie legs lochaber long marathon miles morning motivation nutrition pace park plan rain recovery rest route run running scotland session snow speed speedwork spin spinfit steady strength sweat swim swimming tabata tempo training treadmill ultramarathon walk water way weather week weight weights west west highland way winter workout
My journey to Insanity:
Author Archives: lornpearson
Do you ever ask yourself, is it worth the stress? – All the fights, the hassle, the shouting and arguments. – The drama, the tears, the worry, the concern. – The sleepless nights, the pain and upset. – Is it … Continue reading
… Got ma number for the Balloch to Clydebank half marathon. Fit Girl is number 3 and she’s going to beat me across the line.
At work, I came across a test in a careers section of our intranet… which linked to a website: https://assessment.realise2.com On the website, you sign in, and answer a number of questions, and at the end of the test, the … Continue reading
February was better month than January. I finally fell back into a rhythm without a dreaded lurgy or cough. It seems I’m back to health again. Phew. I ran a rather more respectable 105 miles in February, with an average … Continue reading
I could have had so many excuses today – to get me out of doing my run … but I knew I’d do it, and this little sign ask was walking home, a lone runner, running past me, with one … Continue reading
I didn’t get a chance to prep my lunches this weekend for this coming week, but today I made sure I had enough good food with me to last me the day, and give me enough energy for two strength … Continue reading