- 176,845 - Thanks for stopping by!
Search my blog archivesWant to find out about a topic and can't find it on here? Put a word in the search bar below and see what info comes up!
Most Visited Posts
- Quiet Time for me
- To be: Super Strong Lorn!
- Folk can be funny
- It’s all falling into place
- Live simply
- 8k in the sun this morning…
- Who turned the sun on?
- Get your blood racing
- Food prep Sunday & next week
- Your competition …
- Wk20 – 10M Pollok Park Adventure
- Muscle for Life: Guide to IF
- Sunset over Glasgow :-)
- Mangajo Iced Lemon & Green Tea
- Enforced Rest & some Fasts & Runs
- Finally… an alarm clock I like!
- Trip to Edinburgh Zoo
- Wk20 – Today I ran a 4.3M adventure
- Eat healthy, don’t go on a ‘diet’
- Run an Adventure, for those who can’t.
- Jack’s Army painted Glasgow Green!
- I run because…
- Women’s 10k: 12th May 2013 – What a Day!
- Women’s 10k Day in Glasgow!
- Too tough for my Nike Fuel Band!
- 14 pairs of trainers!
- Make the days count
- Scary stuff – aspartame
- Fuel for today
- You can’t buy happiness but…
- Rest and Fast Day
- 16k Nike Fuel Points!
- WHW photos
- Addicted to… Life?
- We walked the WHW in 3 days!
- Be silly and ridiculous
- Smile when it’s raining
- Days 1 & 2 on WHW over
- One day…
- 1 week of egg n bacon breakfasts
- Free Bag Carry and 1st Hotel for Free!
- How can they tell I’m a runner?
- Improve to be better than I was
- Packing for the WHW walk
- Dust if you must
- Snow on top… snow gone!
- 5 ways to burn fat
- Health benefits of running
- Pain in the neck, foot and everything else!
Lorn Pearson is a motivational and enthusiastic Running Coach and runner based in Glasgow. She has run all distances from short distances to 10ks, half marathons, marathons and ultra marathons and wants to inspire and help others to take up and enjoy running as much as she does.
Lorn posts lots of helpful tips and information on her blog and on her Facebook Page. She also teaches swimming, and enjoys being active in many other forms of exercise including strength work, circuits, high intensity interval training, spinfit, swimming, hiking and hill walking.
Lorn has a very positive, energetic and fun outlook on life and hopes to inspire and motivate others to take up exercise, be positive, believe in themselves and be the best they can be. :-)
Tags5 10k bellahouston bike circuits clyde cold dark energy fast food gill glasgow gym half marathon highland Hills insanity long marathon miles morning park plan rain recovery route run running session spin spinfit strength sweat swim swimming training treadmill walk water weather weight weights west highland way workout
My journey to Insanity:
Author Archives: lornpearson
I’m going to be taking a bit of quiet time. I’m off my full time work for almost 2 weeks, and I’m in the process of moving house and getting the flat ready for letting it out. It’s meant to … Continue reading
Lucky me. I’ve sourced a great 125kg Olympic barbell set with a squat rack for a very reasonable price: 2nd hand on Gumtree! It includes: 1x 7ft olympic barbell 2x 20kg plates 2x 15kg plates 2x 10kg plates 4x 5kg … Continue reading
I came across this funny story on Facebook and thought if share it with you. Folk can be funny, but some folk can be just down right STUPID too… Here goes, a post from a friend on Facebook: So you … Continue reading
I got some good news today, and along with our luck in getting our new house and being able to rent out my flat, being very fit and healthy, and having 3 jobs I love…I’m feeling very happy and fortunate, … Continue reading
8k in the sun this morning… shorts, vest and sunnies. What a great way to start your morning. I’m glad I got up for it. I started out nice and steady… on an old 8k route up to Queens Park … Continue reading
Who turned the sun on today?! (Not that I’m complaining!) The weather looks nice tomorrow too so I’m going to get up early and go for a run. Sunny day in Lornieland. Is it sunny in your land? ;-P
Right! I’m back onto a routine as of next week… Monday 20th May. Food prep and getting up early to exercise. And hopefully early nights to so that I get enough sleep so I can easily drag my ass out … Continue reading