- 228,087 - Thanks for stopping by!
Search my blog archivesWant to find out about a topic and can't find it on here? Put a word in the search bar below and see what info comes up!
Most Visited Posts
- Flashing lights and the Panto!
- My Mocha Proteinshake
- I eat like…
- My Food Diary and Nutrition
- You know you’re a runner when…
- Food prep for travelling
- Next steps: a little help from Mr Muscle
- Your Marcothon 2013?
- Sad + Run = :-)
- Just to be alive…
- Focus on Strength: Wk47 into Wk48
- New 16kg KB
- Sore = time to rest
- Kaizen’s 3 Rules for Weight Loss
- Bananas – good or bad for you?
- Obesity levels increase in Scotland
- Give them your smile
- Be grateful, and thank someone
- Happier days ahead
- My Training Plan until Christmas
- My motivation to exercise
- 26 Fitness Experts tips
- Strange new concoction!
- Food next week
- Wk45 and Wk46
- Why we let ourselves get distracted
- How to have a lovely day
- Health Benefits of Coffee
- £125 raised! Thank you for your donations!
- Do you have a spare £1 or £5 to donate?
- Have I gone mad?
- What came first?
- Lucky Charm Lorn
- How much sleep did you get last night?
- Lumie Alarm Clock
- My 6 week reset
- Food prep Sunday
- Garmin baldness
- Ash Beckham – Closets
- Helping Janice PB her 10k
- Cold, dark and wet but worth it
- Rainbows on my wall
- Southside 6 Race Report
- Be the reason
- Don’t be fooled
- Go running
- Southside 6 done!
- Running it by feel
- Southside 6 Route
- This week and next
Lorn Pearson is a motivational and enthusiastic Running Coach and runner based in Glasgow. She has run all distances from short distances to 10ks, half marathons, marathons and ultra marathons and wants to inspire and help others to take up and enjoy running as much as she does.
Lorn posts lots of helpful tips and information on her blog and on her Facebook Page. She also teaches swimming, and enjoys being active in many other forms of exercise including strength work, circuits, high intensity interval training, spinfit, swimming, hiking and hill walking.
Lorn has a very positive, energetic and fun outlook on life and hopes to inspire and motivate others to take up exercise, be positive, believe in themselves and be the best they can be. :-)
- 4.3 5 10k bella bellahouston bike circuits clyde cold cycle dark easy energy fast food garmin gill glasgow gym half half marathon hard work health helen highland Hills hydration insanity intervals Jackie legs lochaber long marathon miles morning motivation nutrition pace park plan rain recovery rest route run running scotland session snow speed speedwork spin spinfit steady strength sweat swim swimming tabata tempo training treadmill ultramarathon walk water way weather week weight weights west west highland way winter workout
My journey to Insanity:
Author Archives: lornpearson
Tonight we went to the Panto to see Aladdin at the Kings Theatre. My first time at a Panto, we had great seats in the upper stalls… …Until this happened. So I sat up on my upturned seat all night … Continue reading
One of my regular readers Jill asked me the following question: I was wondering what is in your chocolate and coffee protein shake? I really struggle with the taste of whey and so I’m hoping your recipe does not contain … Continue reading
I eat like a runner: I eat what I like, because I can. I eat for health, exercise, recovery and reward. Food for fuel and food for pleasure! I’ve been brought up to think ‘everything in moderation’ and I know … Continue reading
I’ve spent a bit of time over the last few days, since meeting ‘Mr Muscle’ thinking about my food and nutrition and how I can improve it to achieve my goal of improved strength and reduced body fat. My body … Continue reading
Ha ha. I liked this…
I promise I’ll try not to complain too much about my long work day tomorrow: Out the door at 520am, taxi to airport. 7am flight to Heathrow. Taxi to Central London for 10am. Finish at 530pm. Flight home at 2130, … Continue reading
I’ve had strength training as part of my workout routine for quite a few years now. Over the years I’ve progressed my knowledge and my workouts from high reps, low weights on machines, to low reps, heavy weights and free … Continue reading
Many people this year (and last) may be taking part in the Marcothon – an inspiring and motivational movement (I call it that because it’s what it feels like it is) where you sign up to run at least 5k … Continue reading
Shared by Helen Munro: