- 353,216 - Thanks for stopping by!
Search my blog archivesWant to find out about a topic and can't find it on here? Put a word in the search bar below and see what info comes up!
Most Visited Posts
- Treating low BP
- Wk10 into Wk11
- Rainbows aplenty
- A day of adventures
- Adventure tubing with cliff jumping
- Free pizza for us
- Be you, be amazing, and smile
- Revising training plans
- Wk9 into Wk10
- Need motivation? – part 3 of 3
- Breakfast for champs
- Put your trainers on and go!
- Another great day!
- Need motivation? – part 2 of 3
- Vest weather?
- Need motivation? – this might help
- Medal for Fit Girl
- Wk8 into Wk9
- An ace day off
- Red Nose Day -16 years!
- Bella Vita – Life is Beautiful
- Hey Mr Big Man
- My real Mum
- Wk8 into Wk9
- Fit Girl’s first half marathon
- Fit Girl is ready for it
- Nike Free 5.0 Flyknits
- Good food = £
- Super Omega 3s from My Protein
- Less white blood cells…
- Kaizen: best diet for weight loss
- Today’s good news
- Letting go – you can do it
- Got ma number:
- Do you know yourself well?
- February 2015 totals
- So many excuses …
- Food (and water) for thought
- Wk7 into Wk8
- Weight vs body fat vs waist to height
- Strength for 2015
- Famous? Heh heh
- Cola SIS caffeine energy gels
- BBC Get Inspired Q&As
- How I know if I’m GETTING enough rest
- Cape on too tight?
- How I know I need a REST
- 1 photo a day: Jan & Feb
- Wk6 into Wk7
- Sign up for Bounts rewards!
Lorn Pearson is a motivational and enthusiastic Running Coach and runner based in Glasgow. She has run all distances from short distances to 10ks, half marathons, marathons and ultra marathons and wants to inspire and help others to take up and enjoy running as much as she does.
Lorn posts lots of helpful tips and information on her blog and on her Facebook Page. She also teaches swimming, and enjoys being active in many other forms of exercise including strength work, circuits, high intensity interval training, spinfit, swimming, hiking and hill walking.
Lorn has a very positive, energetic and fun outlook on life and hopes to inspire and motivate others to take up exercise, be positive, believe in themselves and be the best they can be. :-)
- 4.3 5 10k bella bellahouston bike circuits clyde cold cycle dark easy energy fast food garmin gill glasgow gym half half marathon hard work health helen highland Hills hydration insanity intervals Jackie legs lochaber long marathon miles morning motivation nutrition pace park plan rain recovery rest route run running scotland session snow speed speedwork spin spinfit steady strength sweat swim swimming tabata tempo training treadmill ultramarathon walk water way weather week weight weights west west highland way winter workout
My journey to Insanity:
Author Archives: lornpearson
Where a normal blood pressure (BP) is 120/80 and low BP is 90/60, my recent reading of 93/46 is clearly low, and it’s no wonder I’ve been feeling a bit dizzy and woozy. It started on Thursday or Friday, just … Continue reading
This last week was a bit of an odd one, not that much exercise done as is restricted myself from running to see if I could help improve and get rid of an old ankle injury that seemed to be … Continue reading
When I was away this weekend, Fit Girl saw this rainbow over the Clyde for ages one day. And my brother was travelling up from London on the train too, and he saw lots of rainbows too. :-) And here’s … Continue reading
My friend Fiona is getting married at the end of May. She likes things like mountain biking and adrenaline sports, and when our friend Rhona, (Fiona’s bridesmaid) asked me if I wanted to go on the Hen day/night, and go … Continue reading
So this is what’s planned for today’s activity for my friends hen night. I thought it was just adventure tubing but I’m going to be jumping off a cliff to. Lol. Should be fun. We’ll be shaking wet anyway, and … Continue reading
Not so long ago we went out for a wee cheeky Thursday night meal at pizza express. The service was pretty awful (but the food was good). The service took ages and one of the guys serving could have done … Continue reading