- 343,573 - Thanks for stopping by!
Search my blog archivesWant to find out about a topic and can't find it on here? Put a word in the search bar below and see what info comes up!
Most Visited Posts
- BBC Get Inspired Q&As
- How I know if I’m GETTING enough rest
- Cape on too tight?
- How I know I need a REST
- 1 photo a day: Jan & Feb
- Wk6 into Wk7
- Sign up for Bounts rewards!
- MyProtein: Total Breakfast
- Replacing bad habits with good ones
- Wk6 into Wk7
- Blueberry and walnut pancakes
- Wk5 into Wk6
- Catching a curve ball (and throwing it back)
- Gadget whore?
- February Strength Workouts
- See – fast isn’t all it’s cracked up to be!
- Wk5, rest with no guilt
- January 2015 Totals
- Rainbow omelette
- Wk4 into Wk5 – getting a balance
- Week 4 & Weekend workouts
- Skinny – In a good way…
- Four new running t-shirts with zips
- Beef n veg stir fry with quinoa
- Run, eat, sleep repeat
- Wk3 into Wk4
- Photo Box Canvases
- Up down up down up down
- How to STAY motivated…
- 24 out of 48 hours
- Wk2 into Wk3
- BLTA Chicken Breast Sandwich
- This Girl Can
- Running is my FIX
- The Magic of Thinking Big
- I HATE snow!
- Making the most of Sunday 1
- Smoothie Sunday
- Wk1 into Wk2
- My goals for 2015
- New headtorch for me!
- Need some motivation to run?
- Training Plan for Half Marathon & the rest – Q1 2015
- Food prep for next week
- 2nd event for 2015 entered! :-)
- Eating Right
- Time to get healthy
- My HR zones
- Little changes: Cauliflower Rice
- Christmas Jumpers (like buses)
Lorn Pearson is a motivational and enthusiastic Running Coach and runner based in Glasgow. She has run all distances from short distances to 10ks, half marathons, marathons and ultra marathons and wants to inspire and help others to take up and enjoy running as much as she does.
Lorn posts lots of helpful tips and information on her blog and on her Facebook Page. She also teaches swimming, and enjoys being active in many other forms of exercise including strength work, circuits, high intensity interval training, spinfit, swimming, hiking and hill walking.
Lorn has a very positive, energetic and fun outlook on life and hopes to inspire and motivate others to take up exercise, be positive, believe in themselves and be the best they can be. :-)
- 4.3 5 10k bella bellahouston bike circuits clyde cold cycle dark easy energy fast food garmin gill glasgow gym half half marathon hard work health helen highland Hills hydration insanity intervals Jackie legs lochaber long marathon miles morning motivation nutrition pace park plan rain recovery rest route run running scotland session snow speed speedwork spin spinfit steady strength sweat swim swimming tabata tempo training treadmill ultramarathon walk water way weather week weight weights west west highland way winter workout
My journey to Insanity:
Author Archives: lornpearson
So… I’m meeting the BBC Sport Get Inspired Team before my lunchtime run on Friday. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/get-inspired I’ve been asked, as a ‘woman in sport’ to do a piece to camera where I’ll talk about what it’s like to be a … Continue reading
Following my post yesterday, and how I know if I need a rest, from blurry vision, to lack of sleep, to soreness, (or even illness) there are a long list of things my body does to tell me I need … Continue reading
I knew I should have stayed up last night to watch the rest of the Brit Awards! Last night Madonna had her Cape apparently tied on too tight, causing her to fall backwards off the stage: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-31633349 It seems she … Continue reading
This week I’ve scheduled a busy training week… alternating run days with strength days… I’ve not scheduled any rest. I’ll get some next week (or this week if I need it) I did a long run on Sunday and my … Continue reading
I’ve been taking a photo a day in 2015, and here’s a summary of most of them: The top ones were mostly taken in January… and here’s the ones from February. I’m still managing to remember to take a photo … Continue reading
This last week was good, 5 days exercise (including 4 run days so far), an active recovery / rest day on Saturday, then it’ll be long run half marathon training Sunday (11 miles). Below is the route I’ve planned: The … Continue reading