- 261,774 - Thanks for stopping by!
Search my blog archivesWant to find out about a topic and can't find it on here? Put a word in the search bar below and see what info comes up!
Most Visited Posts
- 8 + 5.1 miles & caffeine fasting
- 7 week Half Marathon plan
- Garmin activities won't upload to Garmin Connect - FIX
- Wk15 - 14 sunny running miles
- No DOMS today
- Metafit: Wipeout & My KB Workout
- West Highland Way April 2012
- Gadgets to count swimming lengths...
- How to make your Garmin last 30 plus hours...
- Run Routes
- No DOMS today
- Wk15 – 14 sunny running miles
- 8 + 5.1 miles & caffeine fasting
- Next week is looking busy!
- The Taper
- VO2 Max 53!
- My Marathon strategy
- Wk14 into Wk15
- 10 ways to be happy!
- Got ma number: 197!
- Weather for long run
- Breakfast for Super Heroes
- Wk14 reassessed
- 5 week advanced 10k plan
- Wk13 into Wk14 and beyond
- Wk13 – 18.2 miles to Paisley & back
- Wk13: Long Run this week
- 30 day challenge
- Fifty one!
- Wk12 into Wk13
- Take charge, believe and be happy
- Lost and unhappy – or – In control and happy
- Ha ha
- Insomnia tips
- Bought a wee audiobook last night
- More painful than not running?
- Self inflicted rest
- New trainers
- Maybe out, but not down
- Good to be part of the team! :-)
- Abort mission! Abort 20 miler!
- Miranda at the Hydro
- Tips for giving up or limiting alcohol
- Run, swim or cycle around the world!
- Shopping Spree for me…
- Millions of Fuel Points
- How to fit exercise into your life
- VO2 Max Estimates on the Garmin 620
- 250,000 views on my blog!
- Wk8 into Wk9
- 17M in wind, sun, rain and hail
- 17M route marathon training
- Fast or Slow? It would be better if it was Hard or Easy
- 10 week beginner plan: 0 to 5k to 10k!
- Same route, different day, different effort
- Do what works for you: 12 week review
- 9 weeks to go: my Run & Strength plans
- Wk7 into Wk8
- Feeling rather special…
- Making a difference
Lorn Pearson is a motivational and enthusiastic Running Coach and runner based in Glasgow. She has run all distances from short distances to 10ks, half marathons, marathons and ultra marathons and wants to inspire and help others to take up and enjoy running as much as she does.
Lorn posts lots of helpful tips and information on her blog and on her Facebook Page. She also teaches swimming, and enjoys being active in many other forms of exercise including strength work, circuits, high intensity interval training, spinfit, swimming, hiking and hill walking.
Lorn has a very positive, energetic and fun outlook on life and hopes to inspire and motivate others to take up exercise, be positive, believe in themselves and be the best they can be. :-)
- 4.3 5 10k bella bellahouston bike circuits clyde cold cycle dark easy energy fast food garmin gill glasgow gym half half marathon hard work health helen highland Hills hydration insanity intervals Jackie legs lochaber long marathon miles morning motivation nutrition pace park plan rain recovery rest route run running scotland session snow speed speedwork spin spinfit steady strength sweat swim swimming tabata tempo training treadmill ultramarathon walk water way weather week weight weights west west highland way winter workout
My journey to Insanity:
Author Archives: lornpearson
Well, I’m glad to say that after yesterday’s 14 miler (and 5 miles of walking)…I have no DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness) to speak much of. I do have slightly tense shoulders, and I did wake up this morning thinking … Continue reading
The plan today was for me to run about 8 miles with Fit Girl and about 5 miles on my own. We were going to run to the Women’s 10k route, run the whole route then run home. Then id … Continue reading
Tomorrow morning my long run… 8 miles with Fit Girl… most of it on the women’s 10k route… we’ll do it from home instead of from Bella. Then I’ll add on about 5 miles, running with my HR at 150. … Continue reading
This week has been a bit of a washout training wise. With three weeks to go to the marathon, work has taken over. And now I have just over 2 weeks to go, and a long weekend off work. :-/ … Continue reading
Next week I will begin my 2 week taper before my marathon. I’m re reading part of this book: Matt Fitzgerald recommends a 2 week taper if you generally run up to 40 miles a week in your training (like … Continue reading
I had a good run in Stornoway this morning, as usual it took 2-3 miles to get into, but once I was going it felt great. I’d sort of planned to run for about 45 mins, but ended up running … Continue reading
After watching some of the London marathon today, it got me thinking about the marathon I’m doing in just over THREE weeks! So here goes, my strategy for running the Belfast marathon. I’m raising money for the Brightest Star charity … Continue reading
This last week has been good, 3 of my eon runs with others and one coaching run. 38.8 miles in a week, and I got my number and pack for the Belfast marathon the other day too. 197. Today’s long … Continue reading
I do quite a lot of these already! 8 out of 10 – quite good!
Today my number for the Belfast Marathon came in: 197!