- 325,139 - Thanks for stopping by!
Search my blog archivesWant to find out about a topic and can't find it on here? Put a word in the search bar below and see what info comes up!
Most Visited Posts
- Wee (cold) day in Edinburgh
- Finally… ho ho ho
- This week’s plan
- All done for this ‘happy happy teacher’
- New books for me!
- Wk49 into Wk50
- New Gym membership
- Black Ice Friday
- Do you really want to drink that?
- Wk48 into Wk49
- 1 hour 20 on the dreadmill :-O
- 13 week simple marathon training plan
- How many miles will you run this year?
- Wk47 into Wk48 – no one likes a greeter
- Different tact
- Setting me up for the day
- Wk46 into Wk47
- 11 mile route
- Choice or fate?
- Elite athlete??
- My 3,000th post
- Garmin coach – 5.0
- Wk45 into Wk46 & 47
- Something magic is missing…
- Time to…
- Shine bright like a…
- Garmin coach recovery time
- Wk43 into Wk44
- Every team needs a…
- Living up to my nickname
- Low blood pressure – and what to to about it
- Withings Health Mate App
- Wk42 into Wk43
- Super Songs to make me Strong
- Building back into it plan Winter 2014
- The bump before the storm
- All is well and remembered well
- My aunt is having a laugh
- Remembering her
- A swim and some Pool rage
- Sunday food prep
- Time to be brave
- One more star in the sky tonight
- Wk40 into Wk41 – Too much too soon
- 7.45M / 12k route wi my bro
- Taking a lunch (and the rest)
- 1 elephant dropped, 2 more bought
- Winter Training Plan
- Presents for me from the US
- Neil does 2:27 marathon in Chicago
Lorn Pearson is a motivational and enthusiastic Running Coach and runner based in Glasgow. She has run all distances from short distances to 10ks, half marathons, marathons and ultra marathons and wants to inspire and help others to take up and enjoy running as much as she does.
Lorn posts lots of helpful tips and information on her blog and on her Facebook Page. She also teaches swimming, and enjoys being active in many other forms of exercise including strength work, circuits, high intensity interval training, spinfit, swimming, hiking and hill walking.
Lorn has a very positive, energetic and fun outlook on life and hopes to inspire and motivate others to take up exercise, be positive, believe in themselves and be the best they can be. :-)
- 4.3 5 10k bella bellahouston bike circuits clyde cold cycle dark easy energy fast food garmin gill glasgow gym half half marathon hard work health helen highland Hills hydration insanity intervals Jackie legs lochaber long marathon miles morning motivation nutrition pace park plan rain recovery rest route run running scotland session snow speed speedwork spin spinfit steady strength sweat swim swimming tabata tempo training treadmill ultramarathon walk water way weather week weight weights west west highland way winter workout
My journey to Insanity:
Author Archives: lornpearson
We had a wee day off (work and training) today and decided to take a wee day trip to Edinburgh. It was pretty chilly but the rain stayed off for most of the day when we were out and about. … Continue reading
Finally, I got a Christmas jumper today! Yey!
Work has been a bit hectic this week, and whilst I got a good long run under the stars on Tuesday morning, I needed more sleep this morning, so opted for an extra 1.5 hours sleep instead of getting up … Continue reading
That’s me. All done. I’ll have Sunday’s back to myself for the first time in almost 14 years. I’m strangely relieved now, but I will miss the kids, parents and staff. Time to go. I went to leave for my … Continue reading
Here are some books I recently bought. The top two I have, and the other ones are being delivered by Santa. I’ve already read this one, Small Move, Big Change, how to make small changes in your life to turn … Continue reading
Last week I did 2 runs, plus one tomorrow = 3, 2 strength sessions and 2 rest days. Here’s what I did: Mon: 4.4M wi Fit Girl Tue: Squat Strength + 3M walk Wed: Rest (sore!) Thu: 9.25M run wi … Continue reading