- 288,959 - Thanks for stopping by!
Search my blog archivesWant to find out about a topic and can't find it on here? Put a word in the search bar below and see what info comes up!
Most Visited Posts
- Thunder Run 2014 – 3/3
- Thunder Run 24 2/3
- Thunder Run 2014 – 1/3
- My medals!
- We got Susan Partirdge’s water bottle!
- Thunder Run 24 – done!
- Clyde is on his travels!
- hee hee – Glasgow’s FAQs
- Wk29 into Wk30
- Hot and sweaty one!
- We Lifted It
- Lift It tonight
- Summer 2014: My Super Strength Challenge
- Wk28 into Wk29
- Happy Challenge Day 1
- Happy challenge
- BBC @the Quay… nearly
- My clever gf
- Wk27 into Wk28
- Food prep & Social Sunday
- New game…
- 25 days in…
- Banana berry breakfast
- Wk27 – 14M incl my first Parkrun!
- First time for everything
- Pomodoros and a cool time management app
- 77 good habits to live by
- Tasty Protein Peanut Butter Bites
- Wk26 into Wk27
- 16 ways to focus on nutrition
- A very real dream…
- I’m scared…
- Wk25 into Wk26
- Make the most of your dash
- Goodbye Norma x
- A little bit of focus..
- …Cos I’m happy…
- Strange (but cool) splits
- HB Wk24 into Wk25
- Day 1 on Arran
- Getting a balance, recording and results
- On our holidays…
- My legs are in excellent shape!
- Rest, cake, ice cream n trainers!
- New book…
- Skye Half Marathon 2014
- Wk23 into Wk24
- Skye and offline :-)
- Having my cake and eating it
Lorn Pearson is a motivational and enthusiastic Running Coach and runner based in Glasgow. She has run all distances from short distances to 10ks, half marathons, marathons and ultra marathons and wants to inspire and help others to take up and enjoy running as much as she does.
Lorn posts lots of helpful tips and information on her blog and on her Facebook Page. She also teaches swimming, and enjoys being active in many other forms of exercise including strength work, circuits, high intensity interval training, spinfit, swimming, hiking and hill walking.
Lorn has a very positive, energetic and fun outlook on life and hopes to inspire and motivate others to take up exercise, be positive, believe in themselves and be the best they can be. :-)
- 4.3 5 10k bella bellahouston bike circuits clyde cold cycle dark easy energy fast food garmin gill glasgow gym half half marathon hard work health helen highland Hills hydration insanity intervals Jackie legs lochaber long marathon miles morning motivation nutrition pace park plan rain recovery rest route run running scotland session snow speed speedwork spin spinfit steady strength sweat swim swimming tabata tempo training treadmill ultramarathon walk water way weather week weight weights west west highland way winter workout
My journey to Insanity:
Author Archives: lornpearson
I’ve posted about my first and second run of the Thunder Run 24 hour event… Too hot, too dark… In true goldilocks style, would run three be just right? RUN 3 4:15am and I woke to the Twinkle alarm from … Continue reading
Earlier I posted about my first run of the Thunder Run 24… over the 24 hour period, I ran three times – at 1pmwhen it was roasting, at 9pm when it was dusk / dark and at the ungodly hour … Continue reading
Earlier in the year I was asked if I would join a team of 8 runners to do a 24 hour run at the end of July. There wasn’t much more detail except it was a 10k loop, you camped … Continue reading
At long last, I’ve finally managed to hang all of my medals up. I’ve been allowed to out them on a kind of hidden wall in a corner in the spare room, but they’ll be in full view when I’m … Continue reading
Whilst we were running out loops of park down in England … some rather talented athletes were running a couple of loops around Glasgow today for the Commonwealth Games Marathon. I missed it, but Fit Girl recorded it in our … Continue reading
We did it! The Thunder Run 24 – 24 laps of a 10k route, 24 times (between 8 of us). I’ll post a more detailed set of posts with pictures soon. http://www.tr24.co.uk I ran at 1pm – too hot! 9pm … Continue reading
Clyde just passed the Scottish border and is on his way to be the mascot at the 24 hour THUNDER RUN near Birmingham! I think he’s enjoying the gear stick just a little too much. We should get to our … Continue reading
Source: http://huff.to/1A5JkZT This one was good too – Commonwealth Games opening ceremony funny tweets :-) – http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/07/24/glasgow-commonwealth-games-opening-ceremony-funny-tweets_n_5616184.html?utm_hp_ref=tw
What a strange week this has been. Freakishly hot weather, plus so much excitement and buzz all over Glasgow for the Commonwealth Games. I feel very lucky to be where I am both in terms of living where I do … Continue reading