Packed with protein and some carbs, here’s what was in it:
- 400mls of milk
- 1 tablespoon of smooth peanut butter
- 1 small banana (chopped)
- 30g of chocolate whey protein powder
- 2 tablespoons of egg whites (from a carton)
- Half a teaspoon of Nescafe Azera barista style instant coffee
- A teaspoon of ground cinnammon
- 1 square of dark chocolate (finely chopped)
Blend it for about 4 minutes and it’ll made enough for a post workout shake, plus a mid morning snack too.
I don’t usually drink coffee so I only put a little in, but it could maybe do with having a full teaspoon for any caffeine junkies out there.
On a side note… I reached 70,000 hits on my blog yesterday… thanks for visiting. As ever if you have any questions you’d like me to answer on here, simply email me.