- 176,308 - Thanks for stopping by!
Search my blog archivesWant to find out about a topic and can't find it on here? Put a word in the search bar below and see what info comes up!
Most Visited Posts
- It's all falling into place
- Insanity Workout
- Garmin activities won't upload to Garmin Connect - FIX
- Metafit: Caught in the Rip
- IT band rehab workout
- Replacement clip for my Veho muvi camera
- My Garmin Training Effect Analysis
- How to make your Garmin last 30 plus hours...
- Using Garmin to update your Nike+ runs....
- Insanity Cardio Power and Resistance
- It’s all falling into place
- Live simply
- 8k in the sun this morning…
- Who turned the sun on?
- Get your blood racing
- Food prep Sunday & next week
- Your competition …
- Wk20 – 10M Pollok Park Adventure
- Muscle for Life: Guide to IF
- Sunset over Glasgow :-)
- Mangajo Iced Lemon & Green Tea
- Enforced Rest & some Fasts & Runs
- Finally… an alarm clock I like!
- Trip to Edinburgh Zoo
- Wk20 – Today I ran a 4.3M adventure
- Eat healthy, don’t go on a ‘diet’
- Run an Adventure, for those who can’t.
- Jack’s Army painted Glasgow Green!
- I run because…
- Women’s 10k: 12th May 2013 – What a Day!
- Women’s 10k Day in Glasgow!
- Too tough for my Nike Fuel Band!
- 14 pairs of trainers!
- Make the days count
- Scary stuff – aspartame
- Fuel for today
- You can’t buy happiness but…
- Rest and Fast Day
- 16k Nike Fuel Points!
- WHW photos
- Addicted to… Life?
- We walked the WHW in 3 days!
- Be silly and ridiculous
- Smile when it’s raining
- Days 1 & 2 on WHW over
- One day…
- 1 week of egg n bacon breakfasts
- Free Bag Carry and 1st Hotel for Free!
- How can they tell I’m a runner?
- Improve to be better than I was
- Packing for the WHW walk
- Dust if you must
- Snow on top… snow gone!
- 5 ways to burn fat
- Health benefits of running
- Pain in the neck, foot and everything else!
- 24hr fast completed
- Big brother Neil does it again
- Wk18 – Strength Workout
Lorn Pearson is a motivational and enthusiastic Running Coach and runner based in Glasgow. She has run all distances from short distances to 10ks, half marathons, marathons and ultra marathons and wants to inspire and help others to take up and enjoy running as much as she does.
Lorn posts lots of helpful tips and information on her blog and on her Facebook Page. She also teaches swimming, and enjoys being active in many other forms of exercise including strength work, circuits, high intensity interval training, spinfit, swimming, hiking and hill walking.
Lorn has a very positive, energetic and fun outlook on life and hopes to inspire and motivate others to take up exercise, be positive, believe in themselves and be the best they can be. :-)
Tags5 10k bellahouston bike circuits clyde cold dark energy fast food gill glasgow gym half marathon highland Hills insanity long marathon miles morning park plan rain recovery route run running session spin spinfit strength sweat swim swimming training treadmill walk water weather weight weights west highland way workout
My journey to Insanity:
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Tonight I got my number for the Barrathon through. I got number 226! 22 is the number of house I grew up in and 6 is the month of my birth. After I got my number I realised I better … Continue reading
I spent a bit of time with the very well informed and lovely Gordon from Kaizen Active* today and got some tips for good nutrition. Thanks Gordon!! ( Please note that these tips are in my own words, taken from … Continue reading
Saturday will see one of my only events I have planned for this year… the Barrathon. I’m really getting excited now! A half marathon around the island of Barra, it sold out in around 40 minutes! It will take around … Continue reading
It’s the kid of rain that gets you really wet. :-/
This week will see me run my first half marathon event of the year… the Barrathon is on Saturday the 30th June and I can’t wait for it. My good friends Rhona and Ewen are going to Barra to do … Continue reading
Ok so here goes, I’m probably going to be having more smoothies from now on. Today’s smoothie: Milk Frozen mixed berries Frozen orange segments Peanut butter A scoop of chocolate protein powder 30g milled flax seed Spinach Banana 1 Egg … Continue reading
Here’s my recovery milkshake from today: 250mls semi skimmed milk A handful of frozen berries (left to defrost whilst I was at the gym) Half a banana 30g milled flax seed A tablespoon of peanut butter 30g protein powder (chocolate) … Continue reading
Here are the workouts I’ll do in the gym. 20-60 minutes with a 5 minute cardio warm up on the bike. 8-10 reps, Limited rest. 1. 2 weights workouts, 1 plyo for each body part. 2. Then a circuit of … Continue reading