From the Stylist magazine
- 228,664 - Thanks for stopping by!
Search my blog archivesWant to find out about a topic and can't find it on here? Put a word in the search bar below and see what info comes up!
Most Visited Posts
- Substitution to beat sweet cravings
- Wk49 and Wk50
- Flashing lights and the Panto!
- My Mocha Proteinshake
- I eat like…
- My Food Diary and Nutrition
- You know you’re a runner when…
- Food prep for travelling
- Next steps: a little help from Mr Muscle
- Your Marcothon 2013?
- Sad + Run = :-)
- Just to be alive…
- Focus on Strength: Wk47 into Wk48
- New 16kg KB
- Sore = time to rest
- Kaizen’s 3 Rules for Weight Loss
- Bananas – good or bad for you?
- Obesity levels increase in Scotland
- Give them your smile
- Be grateful, and thank someone
- Happier days ahead
- My Training Plan until Christmas
- My motivation to exercise
- 26 Fitness Experts tips
- Strange new concoction!
- Food next week
- Wk45 and Wk46
- Why we let ourselves get distracted
- How to have a lovely day
- Health Benefits of Coffee
- £125 raised! Thank you for your donations!
- Do you have a spare £1 or £5 to donate?
- Have I gone mad?
- What came first?
- Lucky Charm Lorn
- How much sleep did you get last night?
- Lumie Alarm Clock
- My 6 week reset
- Food prep Sunday
- Garmin baldness
- Ash Beckham – Closets
- Helping Janice PB her 10k
- Cold, dark and wet but worth it
- Rainbows on my wall
- Southside 6 Race Report
- Be the reason
- Don’t be fooled
- Go running
- Southside 6 done!
- Running it by feel
Lorn Pearson is a motivational and enthusiastic Running Coach and runner based in Glasgow. She has run all distances from short distances to 10ks, half marathons, marathons and ultra marathons and wants to inspire and help others to take up and enjoy running as much as she does.
Lorn posts lots of helpful tips and information on her blog and on her Facebook Page. She also teaches swimming, and enjoys being active in many other forms of exercise including strength work, circuits, high intensity interval training, spinfit, swimming, hiking and hill walking.
Lorn has a very positive, energetic and fun outlook on life and hopes to inspire and motivate others to take up exercise, be positive, believe in themselves and be the best they can be. :-)
- 4.3 5 10k bella bellahouston bike circuits clyde cold cycle dark easy energy fast food garmin gill glasgow gym half half marathon hard work health helen highland Hills hydration insanity intervals Jackie legs lochaber long marathon miles morning motivation nutrition pace park plan rain recovery rest route run running scotland session snow speed speedwork spin spinfit steady strength sweat swim swimming tabata tempo training treadmill ultramarathon walk water way weather week weight weights west west highland way winter workout
My journey to Insanity: