- 176,311 - Thanks for stopping by!
Search my blog archivesWant to find out about a topic and can't find it on here? Put a word in the search bar below and see what info comes up!
Most Visited Posts
- It's all falling into place
- Insanity Workout
- Garmin activities won't upload to Garmin Connect - FIX
- Metafit: Caught in the Rip
- IT band rehab workout
- How to make your Garmin last 30 plus hours...
- Replacement clip for my Veho muvi camera
- My Garmin Training Effect Analysis
- Target Weight Calculator
- Using Garmin to update your Nike+ runs....
- It’s all falling into place
- Live simply
- 8k in the sun this morning…
- Who turned the sun on?
- Get your blood racing
- Food prep Sunday & next week
- Your competition …
- Wk20 – 10M Pollok Park Adventure
- Muscle for Life: Guide to IF
- Sunset over Glasgow :-)
- Mangajo Iced Lemon & Green Tea
- Enforced Rest & some Fasts & Runs
- Finally… an alarm clock I like!
- Trip to Edinburgh Zoo
- Wk20 – Today I ran a 4.3M adventure
- Eat healthy, don’t go on a ‘diet’
- Run an Adventure, for those who can’t.
- Jack’s Army painted Glasgow Green!
- I run because…
- Women’s 10k: 12th May 2013 – What a Day!
- Women’s 10k Day in Glasgow!
- Too tough for my Nike Fuel Band!
- 14 pairs of trainers!
- Make the days count
- Scary stuff – aspartame
- Fuel for today
- You can’t buy happiness but…
- Rest and Fast Day
- 16k Nike Fuel Points!
- WHW photos
- Addicted to… Life?
- We walked the WHW in 3 days!
- Be silly and ridiculous
- Smile when it’s raining
- Days 1 & 2 on WHW over
- One day…
- 1 week of egg n bacon breakfasts
- Free Bag Carry and 1st Hotel for Free!
- How can they tell I’m a runner?
- Improve to be better than I was
- Packing for the WHW walk
- Dust if you must
- Snow on top… snow gone!
- 5 ways to burn fat
- Health benefits of running
- Pain in the neck, foot and everything else!
- 24hr fast completed
- Big brother Neil does it again
- Wk18 – Strength Workout
Lorn Pearson is a motivational and enthusiastic Running Coach and runner based in Glasgow. She has run all distances from short distances to 10ks, half marathons, marathons and ultra marathons and wants to inspire and help others to take up and enjoy running as much as she does.
Lorn posts lots of helpful tips and information on her blog and on her Facebook Page. She also teaches swimming, and enjoys being active in many other forms of exercise including strength work, circuits, high intensity interval training, spinfit, swimming, hiking and hill walking.
Lorn has a very positive, energetic and fun outlook on life and hopes to inspire and motivate others to take up exercise, be positive, believe in themselves and be the best they can be. :-)
Tags5 10k bellahouston bike circuits clyde cold dark energy fast food gill glasgow gym half marathon highland Hills insanity long marathon miles morning park plan rain recovery route run running session spin spinfit strength sweat swim swimming training treadmill walk water weather weight weights west highland way workout
My journey to Insanity:
Monthly Archives: May 2012
I can’t decide what exercise I’m going to do ton Fraday morning, so I’d like your help please? This week I’ve had (as planned) a rather easy week… with a good 2,000m swim on Monday morning, an 8 mile run on … Continue reading
A friend of mine asked for some advice around training for a half marathon and I thought I’d post it here for anyone else thinking of doing a half marathon: Q: Hi Lorn, May I ask for some advice? I’m … Continue reading
The old saying ‘You are what you eat’ is right. Eating is such a basic in life, we do it every day, and sometimes we don’t even think about it. We just eat. Knowing the right what and how much … Continue reading
Why not sign up to Kaizen Active’s Zero to 5k Running course? 6 weeks to get you up and running 5k.
From the Stylist magazine
Ha ha…. I found some more handstand videos from Saturday…
I’m not very good at counting calories and never have been. I just eat what I eat, when I want, and hope to fuel my exercise and life. I tend to rely on the exercise I do to burn off … Continue reading
Last night when I was swimming teaching I went in the pool, partly to cool off, partly to help teach the kids and adults I was teaching. I’m teaching an adult to do front crawl just now, so at the … Continue reading
Apparently, so my Dad says, the reason I can’t do handstands is because my left arm is shorter than my right!! What do you think? Ps: for the record, my arms are the same size, I was just being silly … Continue reading
A bit of Danish research for a Monday morning…