- 176,419 - Thanks for stopping by!
Search my blog archivesWant to find out about a topic and can't find it on here? Put a word in the search bar below and see what info comes up!
Most Visited Posts
- It's all falling into place
- Folk can be funny
- Garmin activities won't upload to Garmin Connect - FIX
- How to make your Garmin last 30 plus hours...
- Insanity Workout
- IT band rehab workout
- Metafit: Perfect Storm
- Metafit: Caught in the Rip
- The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost
- My Garmin Training Effect Analysis
- Folk can be funny
- It’s all falling into place
- Live simply
- 8k in the sun this morning…
- Who turned the sun on?
- Get your blood racing
- Food prep Sunday & next week
- Your competition …
- Wk20 – 10M Pollok Park Adventure
- Muscle for Life: Guide to IF
- Sunset over Glasgow :-)
- Mangajo Iced Lemon & Green Tea
- Enforced Rest & some Fasts & Runs
- Finally… an alarm clock I like!
- Trip to Edinburgh Zoo
- Wk20 – Today I ran a 4.3M adventure
- Eat healthy, don’t go on a ‘diet’
- Run an Adventure, for those who can’t.
- Jack’s Army painted Glasgow Green!
- I run because…
- Women’s 10k: 12th May 2013 – What a Day!
- Women’s 10k Day in Glasgow!
- Too tough for my Nike Fuel Band!
- 14 pairs of trainers!
- Make the days count
- Scary stuff – aspartame
- Fuel for today
- You can’t buy happiness but…
- Rest and Fast Day
- 16k Nike Fuel Points!
- WHW photos
- Addicted to… Life?
- We walked the WHW in 3 days!
- Be silly and ridiculous
- Smile when it’s raining
- Days 1 & 2 on WHW over
- One day…
- 1 week of egg n bacon breakfasts
- Free Bag Carry and 1st Hotel for Free!
- How can they tell I’m a runner?
- Improve to be better than I was
- Packing for the WHW walk
- Dust if you must
- Snow on top… snow gone!
- 5 ways to burn fat
- Health benefits of running
- Pain in the neck, foot and everything else!
- 24hr fast completed
- Big brother Neil does it again
Lorn Pearson is a motivational and enthusiastic Running Coach and runner based in Glasgow. She has run all distances from short distances to 10ks, half marathons, marathons and ultra marathons and wants to inspire and help others to take up and enjoy running as much as she does.
Lorn posts lots of helpful tips and information on her blog and on her Facebook Page. She also teaches swimming, and enjoys being active in many other forms of exercise including strength work, circuits, high intensity interval training, spinfit, swimming, hiking and hill walking.
Lorn has a very positive, energetic and fun outlook on life and hopes to inspire and motivate others to take up exercise, be positive, believe in themselves and be the best they can be. :-)
Tags5 10k bellahouston bike circuits clyde cold dark energy fast food gill glasgow gym half marathon highland Hills insanity long marathon miles morning park plan rain recovery route run running session spin spinfit strength sweat swim swimming training treadmill walk water weather weight weights west highland way workout
My journey to Insanity:
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Saturday morning… I wasn’t sure how far I’d go – anywhere from 6 miles upwards, just how ever far I fancied. I helped my brother at Ikea from 9am, then started my run just before 10. Starting from Ikea I … Continue reading
Thursday night and I managed to do a bit of speedwork on the dreadmill at the Gorbals. I was a little late in starting after getting ready for some visitors at the weekend… I eventually got on the treadmill at … Continue reading
Wednesday night I did my Day 2 of my first week of push ups: Total push ups: 34. Made up of sets: 6, 8, 6, 6, 8. Easy!
Wednesday night… and it was exactly the same as last week as I was walking home… spitting rain… then raining heavily when we got out for our run! Only this week… when we were running – the rain was teaming … Continue reading
Oh what a laugh we had tonight! Wonder Woman, Super Girl, Little Red Riding Hood, PC Plod and a Reindeer did two spinfit classes tonight. Helen the instructor was aptly dressed as Wonder Woman which she suited well. And we … Continue reading
My brother is coming down this weekend… so I’m going to bring my easy running week forward and do a ‘short long’ run this weekend (6 miles). Here’s the plan for this week: MON: Rest (Push ups) TUE: Run Easy … Continue reading
Last night after I’d wrapped all the presents I decided I would try the 100 push ups app I downloaded the other night. You do a push up test to start… I did 10. I used to be able to … Continue reading
On Monday, the same as last week after the long run, I decided I wouldn’t do my easy run in the morning… instead I’d either do it Monday night at the gym or Tuesday morning. Then after work on Monday … Continue reading
Saturday was meant to be cloudy until 10am then ‘light showers – was it f**k. It was light showers from 8 – 10 then it brightened up a bit. I left mine at 8am and ran to my friend Jackie’s … Continue reading